• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Tri Clover, Compression, npt fittings, sanke D couplers and other misc gear.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad2287

Reaction score
If an item is still listed bellow it is still for sale. I will remove when sold.

I am selling several different items that are surplus.

$8 Each Tube Compression x NPT Threaded Adapter - 1/2" Tube x 1/2" MNPT. 2 with stainless ferrules

$7 Each Stainless 1/2 NPT two piece ball valves.

$15 1/2 NPT Dial thermometer

On all the above items I will ship in the smallest flat rate box I can fit everything into. Anything over $25 I will split shipping.

I am also selling the following but these items will be more difficult to ship. Shipping will have to be discussed based on location.

Everything is OBO. I am located in north east Denver metro area near DIA if anyone is interested in local pickup. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

20151118_164025.jpg

20151118_164040.jpg

20151006_183755.jpg

Pm me a price for the two ball valves, one sankey and the thermometer shipped to 58504 please

There is a potential problem with the butterfly valve. When I went to measure the butterfly valve for shipping I noticed the seat ring was worn. I have e-mailed the company that I think manufactured this valve looking for a new seat. It still holds water but It could fail in short order.

If I am not able to source a new seat for the valve it is essentially a cool looking paper weight. I will keep the people interested posted once they get back to me.

What is sold?

Everything listed in text is still available. I will update that when an item is sold. I do not consider an item sold until I receive funds. Due to me taking pictures of multiple items in a single pictures, the pictures are not accurate.

The sanke D couplers are currently in negotiation.

Back