• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete Spike System (20 Gal. Trio w/NPT Fittings) (Pick-Up Only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMaverick

Reaction score
Hi all, looking to down-size my brewing set-up (not as much time to brew these days), so I'll be selling my spike system (pick-up only and I'm in CT). Although I've taken very good care of everything, it is obviously used, so I'll be selling it for about 50% of what I paid (bought everything new). This list of included items:

- Spike HERMS System (Control Panel, 20G BK, 20G MLT, 20G HLT, 2 Pumps and Stainless Pump Brackets, and all lids, NPT fittings, cords, hoses, etc.). There have been many iterations of the Spike Trio and, as you can see in the photos, this is the version with the sight glasses (~2017), which no longer exists.
- Spike CFC
- Stainless Table with lower shelf and 4" backsplash (16 gauge and from Webstaurant Store.... Regency brand)
- Stainless Basket insert (BIAB option makes the process easier for smaller beers so you only need to use the BK instead of all 3 kettles).
- Steam Lid and all components (you can see it hanging in the back of the photo behind the kettles).
- Grain Mill (Monster Mill V3 I believe).

I made a spreadsheet to figure pricing and everything new was ~$6500, but I'll be selling it all for $3000 (firm). If interested, let me know!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is this for sale still? Where in CT are you located? I would have to drive up from NYC area.

Back