Transporting gifts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdcalley20

Reaction score
Hey all!
Been homebrewing for just a little bit now, and I've got bottles I want to give out as gifts. Most of my buddies from the Marine Corps and family a far flung now, so I'll have to ship them. Where's the legal line/ what do I have to do to be able to ship a gift wrapped bottle or two via mail or ups or whatever? If anyone has experience let me know, thanks!

Hey all!
Been homebrewing for just a little bit now, and I've got bottles I want to give out as gifts. Most of my buddies from the Marine Corps and family a far flung now, so I'll have to ship them. Where's the legal line/ what do I have to do to be able to ship a gift wrapped bottle or two via mail or ups or whatever? If anyone has experience let me know, thanks!

Line box with garbage bags first, newspaper second. Wrap bottles in bubble wrap or any packing paper/wrap. Place in box, too with newspaper/packing wrap. Make sure its tight in the box and doesn't move around much. Seal box, do prepaid slip online/app and send.

It is federally illegal to ship alcohol through USPS but many have and still do.

Latest posts

Back