Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do. In Florida.

Still great.

Also, not sure if you've noticed or not... but here, the 4 pack of 12 oz bottles is $14.99.

The 16 oz can is $2.39. Is my math broken or are they marking up the 4-packs to ridiculous levels?

Just drank the SW smoked bacon Porter, looking forward to having access to Creature Comfort soon.

Creature Comforts is on a whole different level than Sweetwater, you'll definitely enjoy. The only problem is it usually all sells out quickly, so it can be hard to find. They just got some more fermenters to max their current locations capacity so that should help though.

Creature Comforts is on a whole different level than Sweetwater, you'll definitely enjoy. The only problem is it usually all sells out quickly, so it can be hard to find. They just got some more fermenters to max their current locations capacity so that should help though.

My brother in law will be stationed in Augusta, I hope to drive up and visit the brewery.

My brother in law will be stationed in Augusta, I hope to drive up and visit the brewery.

That's worth doing. Heads up that GA beer laws suck and you cant actually go to the brewery to drink a pint or buy any beer to take home. You have to pay for a "brewery tour" then they can give you some free samples, and up to 72oz of beer to go as a souvenir, so make sure to check the "tour" hours. If you are going to be in Athens you won't have any problem finding as much Tropicalia or Athena as you want though, it only flies off the shelf in the Atlanta area.

Sandstone hooked it up from eMAW. Cant wait to dig into this assault of brew and hops!

i.php

I'd like to document the events of the past few days here. Stuff gets buried in the friendly thread, I fear that the masses may not see what kind of people they're sharing this place with.

Good people here. I'm not tagging all of these. Or any of them. Just know that the guys and gals that hang in that thread are criminally insane and generous to a measure I can't even comprehend.

Here we go.

I think I'm at like 80 beers received so far. 14 boxes or something. It's just crazy.

image.jpg

Back