Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo fins, question for an expert. Dropped Bella Saison yeast into my raspberry hard lemonaid recipe, no hops obviously. I usually use Champaign yeast and its drinkable immediately. What do you think, should I age this brew? Thanks for any advice!

Pics aren't showing. Who was the trade with?

Yo fins, question for an expert. Dropped Bella Saison yeast into my raspberry hard lemonaid recipe, no hops obviously. I usually use Champaign yeast and its drinkable immediately. What do you think, should I age this brew? Thanks for any advice!

I have no idea haha. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt be good to go as soon as the champagne yeast version though. Aging probably wouldnt help much imo.

In STL for a weekend vacation, here's a fraction of my haul from yesterday.

EDIT: Dadgum sideways pictures, spoiling all my fun...

20160226_163358.jpg

Hey fellas , I live in central Missouri , would like to trade but only local brewery is Public House. Great beer !!! Anybody interested let me know

Took the day off to check on my group that is studying for their Cicerone exam. They are 2 hours south of me.

So I did a little shopping while I was down there.

Can't believe you found Starkellar Peach this late. That's stuff sold out in a couple days up in the twin cities, and that was almost a year ago.

I picked up two bottles last year but have yet to crack one open. They've done really good stuff with that Noble Star Series and the Peach one was very hyped. So it should be a very good beer.

Took the day off to check on my group that is studying for their Cicerone exam. They are 2 hours south of me.

So I did a little shopping while I was down there.

You bought 2 bottles of Blantons with the same stopper? No biggie but you might as well go for the collection. Nice haul though

You bought 2 bottles of Blantons with the same stopper? No biggie but you might as well go for the collection. Nice haul though

That's all they had left was the two A stoppers, which I already have some of.

Seems like ND only gets those.

Back