Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then the real stuff. Awesome selection from igotsand. This is from the same guy that said he has to step up his game while a Veritas and Kona Speedway were en route. If i ever meet up with you, Matt, don't be shocked if i mouth kiss you long and hard. Thanks man, Black House is up first tonight.

View attachment 1429983140282.jpg

View attachment 1429983152668.jpg

And then the real stuff. Awesome selection from igotsand. This is from the same guy that said he has to step up his game while a Veritas and Kona Speedway were en route. If i ever meet up with you, Matt, don't be shocked if i mouth kiss you long and hard. Thanks man, Black House is up first tonight.

If we ever meet, I'll take a hug over a kiss..west coast to east coast love tho! Enjoy!

RS membership is a drop I the bucket compared to what you will spend on extra bottles, limited cellar releases and whatnot. Awesome beers but it will burn a hole in your butt where your wallet used to be. Be forewarned.

RS membership is a drop I the bucket compared to what you will spend on extra bottles, limited cellar releases and whatnot. Awesome beers but it will burn a hole in your butt where your wallet used to be. Be forewarned.

This is not talking me into it. You're doing it wrong ;)

Speaking of doing it wrong...what fedex driver works until after 6:00 on a Saturday night? I swear he knows when it's beer and makes my house his last stop :cross:

Speaking of doing it wrong...what fedex driver works until after 6:00 on a Saturday night? I swear he knows when it's beer and makes my house his last stop :cross:

How's about I buy your first extra bottle. How's that for insentive? :mug:

Those Home Delivery guys get Monday off instead so it is just another day.

Last day of the week in logistics always sucks for some reason.

When I come I'm bringing 4-5 mules, I mean friends, with me!

Edit: ninja edit before duffman finds the grammar mistake :D

No need to bring mules. People have been buying their limit, taking it to the car and then dressing in disguises to go back and buy more.

Latest posts

Back