Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update- 1st tried was the fortunate island, last to be tried probably the bcs at some point down the road, and finally no they could not all be drank. Although not a real question the wife and I stopped after the heady, blind pig, and pte. Interestingly, i liked pte the most. I know most will think I'm crazy but I prefer ipas that are little less dank and heady seemed resinous to me. Next up, tomorrow.... of course- Noble's Waimea and kern river....

I was hoping to hear more feedback from people about yopeners. Good to hear.

It's great. Caps come off with the quickness and there is a magnet on the unit, so the cap stays stuck to it after being taken off of the bottle. The yopener also sticks to the fridge without a problem. Thing is awesome.

It's still sitting on shelves here. Let me stop on my way home from FedEx...

I may be able to find one or two around town, but the 2 shops that got the most and had it sitting last year are already sold out. We dont have a lot of big shops but some of the smaller ones might have them. Plus, at $13 a bottle, im not surprised it didnt last long.

I may be able to find one or two around town, but the 2 shops that got the most and had it sitting last year are already sold out. We dont have a lot of big shops but some of the smaller ones might have them. Plus, at $13 a bottle, im not surprised it didnt last long.

I have it sitting around up here, and I can't buy it all just to make sure it is back next year.

Nice little haul from @ruger988. Cellaring the Stone. The rest will be consumed quickly. Ok it's already mostly consumed. Thanks man.

IMG_20141215_165423.jpg

If anyone is still looking for an abyss I have two I'd be willing to trade, I managed to get 6 bottles this year. I have mirror mirror and not the stoic as well and I can get any WA/OR beers pretty easily when they are available

A little less, but still expensive. I might actually have scored nine more varieties of this year's Eclipse. Waiting on confirmation.

Is Java making a come back this year? My wallet may be empty, but I might pick up a bottle of that and the EC to help me complete an eventual 5 year vertical.

Back