Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy said:
Who the heck knew there were a **** load of craft brew drinkers in Montana? That surprises me.

BTW, I NEED SOME OF THAT.

Montana has some awesome little breweries all over the place. Great beer. And it's made for Montanans . They couldn't give a damn if you liked it or wanted it distributed near you. It's for Montanans.

image-1008712630.jpg

My just unbelievable MAW hit today. Wobrien who was a compete stranger stood in line for a couple hours to get one each on the Father Beast and W13 and then sent them to my punk a$$. Get in on the action over there if you haven't already.

Who's first and second?

Maybe Washington or Oregon?! I'm just guessing...

I need to jump on the band wagon with homebrew trades on this forum. I've done quite a bit of trading on beerforum, but have yet to trade here. Maybe in the future I can set something up with one of you guys...

Maybe Washington or Oregon?! I'm just guessing...

I need to jump on the band wagon with homebrew trades on this forum. I've done quite a bit of trading on beerforum, but have yet to trade here. Maybe in the future I can set something up with one of you guys...

I really only trade on here and one time for a tasting through the babblebelt. Haven't checked out beerforum, that's Tex's site also? I troll BA some, but I'm not into that trading scene. I just trade with my friends over in the alchy thread.

I really only trade on here and one time for a tasting through the babblebelt. Haven't checked out beerforum, that's Tex's site also? I troll BA some, but I'm not into that trading scene. I just trade with my friends over in the alchy thread.

It is indeed TX's other site. I've done a lot of trades lately, so I need to chill for a few weeks. When I generate some more cash maybe I'll hit you up for a homebrew trade...

Montana is third in the nation per capita breweries.

We've also got more than our share of distilleries

No freaking way someone else from MT on here? Get out of town I don't believe it!! I could throw a rock (really hard) and hit Florence, MT from my house in Lolo. :D :mug:

You going to the brewfest next weekend Kinsman?

According to the Brewers Association, the state (+DC) rankings for craft breweries per capita:

1. Vermont
2. Oregon
3. Montana
4. Alaska
5. Colorado

The bottom (for those who care):

47. Oklahoma
48. Georgia
49. Alabama
50. Louisiana
51. Mississippi

Looks like tyzippers wasn't far off the mark when he said craft brew was hard to find out there :D

According to the Brewers Association, the state (+DC) rankings for craft breweries per capita:

1. Vermont
2. Oregon
3. Montana
4. Alaska
5. Colorado

47. Oklahoma
48. Georgia
49. Alabama
50. Louisiana
51. Mississippi

Looks like tyzippers wasn't far off the mark when he said craft brew was hard to find out there :D

GO ALABAMA!!! Bottom of the pack in all we do except for football! At least we excel in what is important. ;)

Our Snake Handler is actually pretty darn good.

MTate37 said:
Glad it all made it safely. The Snake Handler is easily Alabama's best beer, and I was thoroughly impressed with the Citrus Ninja...reminds me of Heady in a way. Enjoy!

I agree about the citrus ninja. It's great and the grapefruit taste and smell will kicked you straight in the mouth

1. Vermont
2. Oregon
3. Montana
4. Alaska
5. Colorado

47. Oklahoma
48. Georgia
49. Alabama
50. Louisiana
51. Mississippi

nice, thanks!

mcbaumannerb said:
Vinnie and the owner of Origlio Beverage in Philly have a great relationship, so we are the exception. We even get kegs of Pliny from time to time (both Elder and Younger.)

Colorado gets Russian River also. I have bought Pliny, Consecration, Supplication, and others on the shelf there.

MTate37 said:
My home office is in Minneapolis. Every time I have to call I try to get somebody to send me some Surly. No luck yet...

It's nothing special this year. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. Last year was way better. Still a solid IPA though.

mcbaumannerb said:
Vinnie and the owner of Origlio Beverage in Philly have a great relationship, so we are the exception. We even get kegs of Pliny from time to time (both Elder and Younger.)
And we, on the western part of the state, also benefit from their great relationship! Be it at a highly inflated cost unfortunately. One nice thing about OK is that gas and beer prices are quite reasonable!!

DisturbdChemist said:
Whataburger is basically crack for us Texans. Lol I try to include it with every trade.

I just found out there's a Whataburger close by! I'm on a mission now.

Latest posts

Back