Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know me so well sir! Time is no biggie. That will give ME time to get my BA RIS variants bottled, possibly my BA sour bottled, and might even have some short fills I can send your way (no promises). Thanks Mark!

He doesnt know you. You just trained him well ;)

An awesome trade box from @beermeduffman The beers in question are part of the beer relocation program and as such need to remain anonymous. They're all great though. ;)
View attachment 335225

Ya'll are down the street and He shipped it? Nuts. Promise we will not release the names of the beers. :mad:

Ya'll are down the street and He shipped it? Nuts. Promise we will not release the names of the beers. :mad:

Aye, its been crazy the last few weeks and the next few don't look any better. I'm trying to free up some space under my desk so I just shipped ahead. We had plans to meet up, but it seems my schedule is always just slammed.

Linda dropped a small bomb on me! Needed light roasted coffee quick since my local place never bothered to answer the damn phone and chef hooked it up in five days flat, even sent some extras! Coffee smells fantastic btw. I assume the bottles need some time? Cant wait to try the cans, thanks @chefrex
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1454704611.447436.jpg

Linda dropped a small bomb on me! Needed light roasted coffee quick since my local place never bothered to answer the damn phone and chef hooked it up in five days flat, even sent some extras! Coffee smells fantastic btw. I assume the bottles need some time? Cant wait to try the cans, thanks @chefrex
View attachment 335532

The saison is ready, the lambic needs time, Enjoy!

Who the flock is Linda?

I posted a picture of this last night with a comment of "I'm not one to badmouth beers. This beer? Sucks." I couldn't believe people actually commented back that they 'really like it', or 'maybe it's just not your thing', or 'maybe it wasn't a fresh one'.

Haha! Yeah, DC and I posted a picture of a ridiculously old Sucks one time. It was obviously old because it was the old label. Said it had no noticeable hops and sucked. People fell for it. Some people don't Internet humor.

I posted a picture of this last night with a comment of "I'm not one to badmouth beers. This beer? Sucks." I couldn't believe people actually commented back that they 'really like it', or 'maybe it's just not your thing', or 'maybe it wasn't a fresh one'.

Haha! Yeah, DC and I posted a picture of a ridiculously old Sucks one time. It was obviously old because it was the old label. Said it had no noticeable hops and sucked. People fell for it. Some people don't Internet humor.

Bingo Banggo! 😉😉

Bingo Banggo! [emoji6][emoji6]

What?!? You knew it was a joke all along, but chose to make a jocular post of your own making it seem as though you didn't understand the joke, but actually did? I'm shocked! This never happens anywhere on any forum on the internets.

Latest posts

Back