Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking full advantage of a week long family gathering in Tennessee. With the wife's family, so no guarantee that any of this will make it home. I may need to drink it all here in order to stay sane... Never tried any of these before tonight, this W-n-B is delicious.

20151228_172856.jpg

20151228_172920.jpg

20151228_172945.jpg

20151228_173020.jpg

Taking full advantage of a week long family gathering in Tennessee. With the wife's family, so no guarantee that any of this will make it home. I may need to drink it all here in order to stay sane... Never tried any of these before tonight, this W-n-B is delicious.

If you make it home with some Moo-Hoo or Wnb holler at me. I need to send you a 2nd box anyway, I might as well fill it up.

If you make it home with some Moo-Hoo or Wnb holler at me. I need to send you a 2nd box anyway, I might as well fill it up.

I can hel....

If you need those let me know. I can mule some for you

Dang it, you beat me to it.

Enjoying the results of a trade while unpacking another. Thanks @finsfan, the HB is great.

@TobyG - I thought the ghost was supposed to be fresh! :D Next time, ship it the day you siphon it off their bright tanks! Thanks, they shall not last through the weekend.

View attachment 1451432087718.jpg

View attachment 1451432097490.jpg

View attachment 1451432113550.jpg

@TobyG - I thought the ghost was supposed to be fresh! :D Next time, ship it the day you siphon it off their bright tanks! Thanks, they shall not last through the weekend.

lol...that's the freshest there is at the moment. Fortunately it's still drinking well. I don't know if Andrew likes me well enough to let me take some off the zwickel for the next batch (due around Mardi Gras). I'll see what I can do.

The other side:

lol...that's the freshest there is at the moment. Fortunately it's still drinking well. I don't know if Andrew likes me well enough to let me take some off the zwickel for the next batch (due around Mardi Gras). I'll see what I can do.

The other side:

Had a ghost tonight. It's tasting good right now. I think I prefer it to the one I had a couple weeks ago.

Had a ghost tonight. It's tasting good right now. I think I prefer it to the one I had a couple weeks ago.

I find that the fruitiness from the Citra is coming out more right now. Fresh it had a touch of dank from the Simcoe that has gone. There's a part of me that wants to keep a couple until the Mardi Gras batch, but then there's a part of me that considers it IPA abuse.

The other side:

I kid, I kid.

Enjoy! I love the Brawler (it is the only commercial American Mild I can find bottled), and the Spruce beer is... interesting.

Thanks @banesong ! Cant eait to dig in. Hope you will enjoy the goodies i sent when they arrive

Glad it made it safe. I look forward to seeing what you think of them. The Ways and Means is a great session beer, and the Lickinghole Creek beers are always interesting.

I am always down for a trade also. If banesong doesn't jump on it let me know or Pm me

Hey, take it man. You responded first. No skin here. Happy to play, or not.

Can you really buy bacon from them and have it shipped? I assume with cold packs or something? Looks terrific!

Damn. I need to get on that black tuesday lotto one day. Glad jar jar is watchiny over the beer

I'm sure we can work something out once I pay down my FedEx bill.

I wouldn't try. I have a two per session 3 per day limit on bruery stouts. Any more is just asking for divorce or death.

Yes. I have a 1L daily limit. I think three bottles would definitely put me in the ER

Latest posts

Back