Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, wanna go for that so bad. Was gonna drive out there yesterday but the brake line on my car busted. Maybe its a sign.

Got some swill today.

1416073124958.jpg

Part of today's haul... Never sure when I'm going to see it again and they only had 2 cases so I figured I'd buy half.

Nice. I've promised myself to stop buying beer for a while until I drink down the stash a bit, plus I've got a bunch of beer in the pipeline that will need to be bottled soon.

However, all that said, if I see some W-n-B, I will be hard pressed to pass it up...

Pretty sure I shared 12+ MAW worthy beers in a single day last month in Minneapolis. And there was an open invite to share with everyone on here that wanted to stop by :)

I always share, just don't trade like I used to. It's a pain in the ass boxing stuff up all the time especially when time at home is limited.

Grabbed a couple today:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416540227.467513.jpg

Was 10th in line right behind the fools that spent the night

Nice, my buddy, who is always late, was late again so we went inside first then came back out to get bottles. I wanted more than one cafe but no luck they still had a bottle limit of 1.

Not exactly a trade, but sorta turned into one...

@val214 was generous enough to be my mule when I got picked for the BT lottery. Didn't really entirely expect what I ended up with to "fill out the box!"

Good box to come home to! Thanks again, Val!!

DSC_0248.jpg

Alright guys and gals, I have a question!

Anyone ever have their trades held at a FedEx Office location? I am considering having my two inbounds held tomorrow since I will likely be work for 13 hours. I don't have anyone to bring it inside at delivery and we have a forecast high of +9F.

Back