Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously pumped about that, the glass, the homebrew framboise and the bruery glass which were all extras.
The other stuff will be enjoyed to but he hit it out of the park.

DeGarde haul. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406422746.580235.jpg

Hey ColdCrash -- The growler I sent you Friday that is arriving today is filled with this beer. Summit IPA formerly known as "Honey Citra". Enjoy!

Honey citra.jpg

Clint, I meant to tell you, my cousin is in the process of starting a brewery in Missoula. $ for the most part is already secured, but they are trying to find a location. Had a couple places in mind, but his partner is wanting to custom build a location to their needs instead of using one of the numerous vacant buildings. Keep your eyes/ears open.

After spending an afternoon talking to him, he was amazed with my beer knowledge and I've been told I'll be the Midwest rep once they/if they start distribution.

Cool it's crazy here right now Missoula is a small town with a population of only 60-70K yet we have

Big Sky
Kettle House (2 locations)
Bayern (been open since the 1980s)
Draught works (new a couple of years ago)
Lolo Peak (opened 3 weeks ago)
Blacksmith (stevensville, mt)
wildwood (stevensville, mt)
Bitterroot (hamilton, mt)
Higher ground (hamilton, mt)

Also 3 other breweries are in the works or maybe it was 4.. The Great Burn is getting close to opening soon in Missoula right now. I can't even keep up anymore!

Great read if you have a minute. Local Blogger here keeps up with everything!

http://growlerfills.blogspot.com/2014/07/more-montana-brewery-news-openings.html

Hey ColdCrash -- The growler I sent you Friday that is arriving today is filled with this beer. Summit IPA formerly known as "Honey Citra". Enjoy!

Can't wait! Headed home now. I'll drop off yours at fedex tomorrow morning--probably in the box you just sent me :D

Glad they made it there safely! Enjoy. I didn't have much sitting around to throw in for extras and I wanted to get the growlers out right away or I would have sent more man. That Phillipsburg Brewing Growler was just the right size and well.. I stopped at Blacksmith on the way home and couldn't leave without another. The Blacksmith Growler is their year round Cutthroat IPA. Awesome little brewery but they don't can or bottle anything.

Got a box of awesomeness from absoluthamm today. Looking forward to digging in tonight. Thanks Jeremy.
Kid not included
You'll enjoy everything youve got there. I'll PM you back in a minute, got busy after work.

Wrong thread. I knew I'd eventually do this.

Two boxes landed today. First two pics from absoluthamm as a rad maw hit. Last three pictures are from a sour, saison, and funk BIF on talk beer.
I think your second box won! Lol. Like I said earlier, all great stuff in there, hope you enjoy!

It's great isn't it? I think that's one of my favorite beers from them so far.

It's very good. It seemed familiar so I went back to my pictures of my visit to their taproom. I think I did actually have it when I was there a couple months ago. I think it's the second from the right. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406774168.688238.jpg

It's very good. It seemed familiar so I went back to my pictures of my visit to their taproom. I think I did actually have it when I was there a couple months ago. I think it's the second from the right. View attachment 214553

Ah, that makes sense. They only recently had bottled it(all gone now sadly...) within the month before you came up.

Ah, that makes sense. They only recently had bottled it(all gone now sadly...) within the month before you came up.

Definitely a great beer. I was impressed with everything I tried from them, but Foux Du Fafa is definitely the best. Thanks for sharing!

So last week I sent two boxes to coyote68 - one of them made it fine but the other was damaged (after talking with customer service, apparently beyond the point of being deliverable or returnable.) So I have the replacement box ready to go out today when I get this in the mail. Damn! I guess I'm going to send this via UPS and lay low on FedEx for a bit. Anyone else ever get one of these? If so, did you notice scrutiny or checking of packages after that? I'm mostly worried since I sent a bomb out yesterday with many beers I won't be able to replace if they open the box to inspect! :drunk:

FedEx letter.jpg

So last week I sent two boxes to coyote68 - one of them made it fine but the other was damaged (after talking with customer service, apparently beyond the point of being deliverable or returnable.) So I have the replacement box ready to go out today when I get this in the mail. Damn! I guess I'm going to send this via UPS and lay low on FedEx for a bit. Anyone else ever get one of these? If so, did you notice scrutiny or checking of packages after that? I'm mostly worried since I sent a bomb out yesterday with many beers I won't be able to replace if they open the box to inspect! :drunk:

With all the stuff they process on the day to day I wouldn't worry about it

The letter doesnt seem like they are pissed, just trying to inform their consumer of the legalities. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Maybe set up another account under your wife's name. :cross:

Senior Paralegal = Senior Fake Lawyer.

How'd they "know" it was beer if they didn't taste the ****? Just saying. I could have bottled water or root beer in a Stone Ruinten bottle and shipped.

Senior Paralegal = Senior Fake Lawyer.

How'd they "know" it was beer if they didn't taste the ****? Just saying. I could have bottled water or root beer in a Stone Ruinten bottle and shipped.

Are they even allowed to open and go through the package? I never really read the paperwork that comes with mailing a box.

Back