Toronto Water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sum1Stu

Reaction score
Im not sure if the water is safe to drink, there is a noticeable difference when drinking water in Bolton which is not to far, but far enough that their water supply is separate.

Ive come to wonder, if my beer would be ALOT better brewing with this new found water. Dont get me wrong, the current beer ive made "hobgoblin clone" is great, and really suprised me! Alot better than any of the coopers kits ive made!

I was very suprised when I had a glass of water at my aunts house the other day, I asked if she had some sort of filter on the water supply and she said no.

Id also be willing to craft a carbon filtration device, since its relatively easy, it could be for everyday water drinking, and my beer, two birds one stone! So long as its safe, bacteria free, and is more healthy....however toronto re-assures its citizens that the water is safe to drink, and not to go all out on filtration devices.

Latest posts

Back