tootsie roll ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcsteeler1993

Reaction score
Swapped out the beer to the secondary today and its measuring around 7 percent alcohol but smells really chocolatey. Also I added a little more cocoa powder and vanilla flavoring to the secondary. So far there is 3 pounds of tootsies half a can of cocoa powder and a few tsps of vanilla. Can't wait for it to be done.

ForumRunner_20120213_003647.jpg

Haha they were boiled in with the extract. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out so I'm just experimenting

Sounds very tasty! I just got bottled my first brew this weekend and I can't wait to start experimenting like this.

Evorgrah said:
Sounds very tasty! I just got bottled my first brew this weekend and I can't wait to start experimenting like this.

Home brewing is like a drug addiction you won't be able to stop. I have one batch bottled that was a yuengling clone and the other was the tootsie roll that is going to get bottled next Saturday

Back