time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
080808 Vertical Epic

Bingo. You're up! :mug:

IMG_0006.jpg

I wanted to like it more than I did. It was definitely good, but it tasted more like just a simple peppery belgian to me than it did like the belgian IPA they make it out to be.
If it's a seven year old IPA then I'm not surprised if it lost some flavor by now.

If it's a seven year old IPA then I'm not surprised if it lost some flavor by now.

Its a rerelease of the original. It was bottled in late september. So it is quite fresh. The description just says it is strongly hopped with American hops so I was expecting a little more character from them. As just a belgian style brew it was pretty good. Had a nice peppery kick to it. I was just expecting a little more from the hops.

2-State Berry Nectar Ale - from Beara Irish brewing. - head on beer makes me think wheat

Sorry guys, I rarely check the forums on weekends. Nobody's guessed it yet. Not a Pils, but the style isn't far off from a Pils. BA calls it one style and RB calls it another.

BA claims that is the style, yes. But RB claims it is another style. The label on the beer itself seems to side with RB

Latest posts

Back