time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack's Abby House Lager?

NAILED IT! I really liked this beer. If they packaged this in 6 or 12 packs and distributed it to Chicago, I'm pretty sure it would always be in my fridge.

JAHL.jpg

Not many picture of beer on my new phone...and I want to keep this rolling, so you guys get the hint of what the brewery is! (I don't think it will help much though). Just looking for style here, and if you come up with the name I'll be amazed.

Also why does it have to make every vertical picture sideways :smack:

IMG_1498.jpg

Not many picture of beer on my new phone...and I want to keep this rolling, so you guys get the hint of what the brewery is! (I don't think it will help much though). Just looking for style here, and if you come up with the name I'll be amazed.

Also why does it have to make every vertical picture sideways :smack:

Rootbeer?

I apologize guys, working for NBC Sports can end up being some loooong days. No to the Dunkel and the ESB, and I don't know in this example but adjuncts would not be out of the style.

It it a little darker than what is "to style", but not darker interpretation. Commercial and homebrew examples of this style vary a lot in that category, but are never in the light or black colors.

Back