time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There ya go! Love the avatar btw

Ah, nice. Hell, I live in KY and have only had maybe 3 KY Commons, and one of those was a buddy's HB. It's on my shortlist for stuff to brew in the next year.

Next...brewery and beer:

20151001_172850_fill.jpg

Yup. It was only in the Fall Sampler pack, but it was a solid, balanced lager. You're up!

Wow, first post in this thread I'm stoked!

Since I just cracked a brew I'll have to use this one.....Looking for Style and Brewery. Since it is my first post in this thread I'll get it started with the fact that it is pretty widely distributed in the U.S.

Wow, first post in this thread I'm stoked!

Since I just cracked a brew I'll have to use this one.....Looking for Style and Brewery. Since it is my first post in this thread I'll get it started with the fact that it is pretty widely distributed in the U.S.

As an NC native, I like the glass. It is an APA?

I sure liked Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest a lot more....but you got it, you are up!

OMG I won something! Kinda...

Ok here's mine. Beer and brewery. This beer is not distributed in Oklahoma, but I did pick it up in a recent trip to Fort Worth.

Back