time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpin IPA

Winner! I'm going to call that close enough; no need to drag it out longer waiting for someone to guess the grapefruit...

20151111_185626.jpg

Nice! That stuff is everywhere now. I remember just a few month ago not being able to find it, and now there's stacks of it at almost every bottle shop I go to.

I'll post something up later when I get home

I haven't found very many IPA's that I enjoy, but this one was really quite good.

I've really wanted to try that one, it looks like a tasty IPA. But every time I see it for $16 a six pack I end up buying something else instead (like Deschutes Fresh Squeezed for 7.99) I was hoping to find it on tap somewhere but no dice. Maybe that's because they would need to charge $10/pint!

Nice! That stuff is everywhere now. I remember just a few month ago not being able to find it, and now there's stacks of it at almost every bottle shop I go to.

I'll post something up later when I get home
Must be a long drive home...

Nope, this beer is not widely distributed, and even if you're in the area it is available, it's not easy to get your hands on

Awesome. I scored a couple cans of that from a trade a few months ago. Probably one of the top 10 DIPAs I've had.

Sorry for the crappy pic. Brewery and beer:

20151116_173545_resized.jpg

Back