time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HINT: The label depicts sheol

and cause I'm feeling nice...another

HINT: This is no PranQ...it tastes real good.

Cool! How was it?

Okay, on this one I'm looking for the specific beer. Definitely not an obscure one. Sorry about the lighting, too, this was in a bar. (Also, as such, taken with my phone, which probably means this picture is going to be sideways...)

image.jpg

Not Two Hearted. The brewery calls this one a regular old pale ale, but it is very hoppy and could easily be taken for an IPA.

You guys are definitely on the right track, but no one's guessed it yet! If no one gets it tonight, I'll give another hint tomorrow.

Heh, actually it was the hint that gave it away this time. The "pale ale that's really an IPA"

Yeah, I thought that would a pretty big hint. I don't see how this is called a APA. I guess that the line between APA and IPA is pretty blurry these days.

EDIT: Also, what a great beer. It's tough to find sometimes, even though FFF is local, but I got this (fresh!) at a crappy dive bar around the corner from me, which last time I was in there sold Heineken as their top-of-the-line fancy brew. Guess I'll be going back!

Kentucky Ryed Chiquen seems both arbitrary, random and specific...

(Thanks for stepping up and not letting the game drop when I failed to take my turn last week.)

Back