time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm going to ask, is it from The Bruery? (I think when you said Sour in the Rye was close, a few of us made that assumption)

? What's the time stamp all about?
That is, it's way off from where I am, it's 5:30pm here on the east coast, but the stamp seems to be way off, where is the server located?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

? What's the time stamp all about?
That is, it's way off from where I am, it's 5:30pm here on the east coast, but the stamp seems to be way off, where is the server located?

The forum by default uses UTC/GMT, but you can set your timezone in My Account -> Edit Forum Options and all the timestamps will be corrected for your timezone.

Do you wish it was Heady Topper?

Kidding. Is the brewery in Pennsylvania? East coast?

Heady Topper is on my wish list.....Can't get it anywhere around here in Wisconsin and have never had the chance to taste it. I would love to try one of those as well as a Pliny

IPA of sorts...... Yes
East coast..... Yes
I too would love to try Heady Topper and Pliny
We do get heady topper over here but not Pliny, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Heady Topper is on my wish list.....Can't get it anywhere around here in Wisconsin and have never had the chance to taste it. I would love to try one of those as well as a Pliny

I've only had it twice; one was awesome and the other was great. Get some if you can, but like any beer, it's not worth busting your balls over. There's so much great craft beer everywhere at this point that I'm almost saddened by everyone fixating on a couple of different specific ones. Chances are, you've had something that's better than Pliny and rivals Heady. Pliny in particular, while it's a classic example (and debatably the originator) of the DIPA, is nothing special compared to what else is out there now.

Back