time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oak is the adjunct. Style has been guessed, just not together with the correct adjunct.

I've had a couple beers from AtG, but KY Ryed Chiquen wasn't one of them. This happens to be from a different KY brewery though.

You got it. Ei8ht Ball Reintarnation, barrel-aged blonde/golden ale. You're up.

Wow i wouldve put money it wouldnt be an oaked blonde or more money on it not being a strawberry barleywine haha. Goes to show you anything goes in the world of beer.

Okay guys, sorry for the delay. Just got home and cracked a beer. Style is too easy on this one, so I'm looking for the specific brew. One hint to start: it isn't from 3 Floyds this time!

Photo on 12-16-14 at 9.45 PM #2.jpg

Not Anti-hero (but that's one of my favorites!), not Pipeworks, not local to me. Lagunitas Sucks and Ninja Vs. Unicorn are along the right lines, though.

I love Burton Baton, but no. So far, it's none of these guesses.

What I will say is that one of you has guessed a beer from the correct brewery, but not the right beer.

Latest posts

Back