This account has been hacked!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindenMan

Reaction score
Greeting Home~brewers,
I am MindenMan's daughter. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a cherry-lemonade soda with a normal home~brew kit. I love lemon and cherry flavors, and i was hoping my daddy could make a nonalcoholic drink for me and call it "Sweet as Candy". Please help him make this for me!! Thank you so much!! :fro: :) :mug::tank::p:eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar:

"Password" is not a good password.

Make it like rootbeer or other sodas. The quick and easy way would be fruit juice of choice, a little sugar and some champagne yeast. Ferment for a few days and then put it in the fridge.

I recently did a rootbeer all in one two liter bottle. It worked, but I did have to vent it once a day for two days before drinking. It still tastes over carbed. Next time, I'll do primary for a few days and then rack it to the serving bottle which will go in the fridge.

Ask your daddy if he kegs. If he does then it's REAL easy to make sodas. If he bottles, then there is a small problem of carbing without bottle bombs.

Either way, it should not be hard to mix up some fruit juices and sugar to make your drink. People do it all the time.

Now go clean your room!

Homercidal, He has not kegs, but I do appreciate the idea.
"password" is not the right one, but I will take that under advisement
And I quote, " I am Mindenman's daughter...", What he does for a living can be found. can be found in another thread. You folks are funny.

Back