The hopefully not obnoxious wood fired brick oven build thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's simply using the fart corner conveniently located next to the sh1tter

I crop dusted my way away from the bar and parked myself in a patch of clean air.

You guys are just jealous of my wicked pissah coveralls. They drive the ladies wild. And they are great for getting out of having to go somewhere you don't feel like going...

"You're wearing that?"
"What?"
"Those coveralls?"
"Been wearing them all say."
"You're not changing?"
"Didn't plan on it."
"We're supposed to go to my friends house tonight."
"I've been looking forward to it all week. I'm just glad I didn't get run over by that cement truck this morning and missed the party."
"Fine. Just stay home then."

I crop dusted my way away from the bar and parked myself in a patch of clean air.

You guys are just jealous of my wicked pissah coveralls. They drive the ladies wild. And they are great for getting out of having to go somewhere you don't feel like going...

"You're wearing that?"
"What?"
"Those coveralls?"
"Been wearing them all say."
"You're not changing?"
"Didn't plan on it."
"We're supposed to go to my friends house tonight."
"I've been looking forward to it all week. I'm just glad I didn't get run over by that cement truck this morning and missed the party."
"Fine. Just stay home then."

Just for the record, you pissed and moaned about keeping this thread "on topic".

Atta boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

God, i love this ... :ban:

Yeah, been lurkin' since the beginning, but damn, dis **** be funny enough I finally had to say somethin'. I dare not ever show this to SWMBO, lest I be destined to follow the same horrible path of 90 second burnt pizza. In Cincy we just call up an <gasp> they deliver the best pie around, with no inhalation of concrete dust involved.
Good luck with the erector set!

Sent from my BrewPhone using Home Brew, cuz I really didn't want to fire up the computer to post this.

Nah, no steers here, 'cept on the grill. Others, yeah lots of 'em all around. As far as Paulie bein FROM here, well, sometimes we gotta clean house, and usually send the less DIY adept folks northeast, keepin the lobstas company.

Sent from my BrewPhone using Home Brew, cuz I really didn't want to fire up the computer to post this.

....and btw, ya need to not comment on my tail, it makes me self conscious cuz it growed in da front.

Hey now, YOU built the oven! We are just here to roast the nut.

No, I was referring to Melana engaging He Who Shall Not Be Named in conversation. Bad move. If you respond to him he'll think he's liked, tolerated and welcome. Nothing could be further from the truth so please, let's all go back to ignoring him and maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go away forever.

No, I was referring to Melana engaging He Who Shall Not Be Named in conversation. Bad move. If you respond to him he'll think he's liked, tolerated and welcome. Nothing could be further from the truth so please, let's all go back to ignoring him and maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go away forever.

Im like gonorrhea, i never go away

Ok. I'm reaching for my wallet. I'll pay to hear that story.

Once upon a time there was a stripper at the Dolphin II who had a lil tail at the top of her ass. I saw it, pointed at it and told my friends about it. They then took a look and confirmed the lil tail. The End

Once upon a time there was a stripper at the Dolphin II who had a lil tail at the top of her ass. I saw it, pointed at it and told my friends about it. They then took a look and confirmed the lil tail. The End

That was almost as much of a letdown as the pizza oven, almost.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

I know.... I know.... Bad form.

So what really happened was we killed the stripper, stole her blow and harvested her tail. It sits in a jar in my office.

Story is getting better but the fact of the matter is that you rained dollar bills on a preop Puerto Rican transsexual named Raul who ground his pecker (that was conveniently tucked up inside his buttcheeks) into your crotch while Right Said Fred blared "I'm too sexy for my shirt!" overhead.
Holy baby Geezuz I need a shower after even thinking of that. You should just go kill yourself and take the easy way out.

You ladies are all on Paulie for overalls... No one is asking you about the panty hose, so move on.
At least it's men's clothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back