The hopefully not obnoxious wood fired brick oven build thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've learned something, but I'm still trying to understand what.

I'd love to do a pizza oven myself... & what I got out of this thread is to take all pictures during the build, line out the 1st 2-3 posts about the build, create thread, then let others discuss.

But that might be just me. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410817202.753787.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410817139.827205.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410817139.827205.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 461
Like I said, it looks like the masons were busy holding a secret ceremony somewhere and the thing got built by a nurse.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410825220.490643.jpg

I managed to brew a batch of beer while I was at it. Hardly any mortar got dropped into the brew pot. I think.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410825318.326638.jpg

Had to stop when the El Cheapo HF saw blade **** the bed. The real masons would probably only need one. Killed my third today.

that first picture looks like some kind of sick and twisted prehistoric R2D2 failure giving birth to horrible denim with legs

Dammit. Now you tell me about the pink gloves....

I'm a nurse. I wear gloves all day long. And I'm a guy and a nurse so everyone already assumes I'm gay. What the hell, I'd wear the damned pink gloves and be a masonic whizz kid. I'll have that biatch done bysunset.

Oh. The sun is already down.......

Still, I got a few bricks laid today. Today was kind of a wash, had to take my dad to a couple of doctor appointments and finished up just in time to sit in traffic. But I WILL be done by Masstoberfest, even if I have to sacrafice a few virgins and farm animals to do so.

Dammit. Now you tell me about the pink gloves....

I'm a nurse. I wear gloves all day long. And I'm a guy and a nurse so everyone already assumes I'm gay. What the hell, I'd wear the damned pink gloves and be a masonic whizz kid. I'll have that biatch done bysunset.

Oh. The sun is already down.......

Still, I got a few bricks laid today. Today was kind of a wash, had to take my dad to a couple of doctor appointments and finished up just in time to sit in traffic. But I WILL be done by Masstoberfest, even if I have to sacrafice a few virgins and farm animals to do so.

You could sacrifice Yeager...

PTN, maybe a li'l basket hat and a name change to Chavez would help expedite things a wee bit ... si'?? ... :beard:

Methinks a small controlled fire should be in the works. don't want a raging inferno on the first date ... :ban: .... yeager = gilligan, yes??

Small slow fires for a while then the big kahuna when the time is right. How will I know when it's right? When she looks at me and says "Enough foreplay, it's hot enough. Give me all you've got."

At which point I'll probably slide in an English muffin, with prego and American cheese, wolf it down in 10 seconds and go to bed early.

Small slow fires for a while then the big kahuna when the time is right. How will I know when it's right? When she looks at me and says "Enough foreplay, it's hot enough. Give me all you've got."

At which point I'll probably slide in an English muffin, with prego and American cheese, wolf it down in 10 seconds and go to bed early.

*shaking my head*

We'll see how it does this weekend.

Paul are you eating the first pizza to come out of the oven???

Yeah Paul... What's the first pizza you're gonna make this weekend??

I can't wait to have a slice of that pizza this Saturday?? What time do you think it'll be ready.... this Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Back