The Great HBT Taco Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilled chicken fajita :taco:

20160217_193137-1.jpg

How do we feel about burritos? I don't want to end up looking stupid in public or something.

How do we feel about burritos? I don't want to end up looking stupid in public or something.

heresy. its basically the open-faced sandwich of tacos. throws the meat to tortilla ratio straight down the toilet

heresy. its basically the open-faced sandwich of tacos. throws the meat to tortilla ratio straight down the toilet

It's a giant taco. Properly proportioned, the ratio can only improve. I'm not in the taco game to eat all tortilla.

Plus there's no such thing as a $1 bean taco.

My wife and I started following the AZ Diamondbacks after we went to a game with my company. We were watching a game and the commentator says,"That's Paul Goldschmidt with a hit deep into left field and you know what that means, TACOS!" I look over at my wife like WTF? She's just as confused. As it turns out, when the D-Backs score over five points in a game Taco bell gives out free tacos with the purchase of a drink.:confused::ban::taco:

I'm having leftover taco filling for lunch; but no "shell" - so I guess it's just "TR lean protein and grilled veggies"....

Ha!

You sir, win worst taco of the thread. So far....
My wife and I started following the AZ Diamondbacks after we went to a game with my company. We were watching a game and the commentator says,"That's Paul Goldschmidt with a hit deep into left field and you know what that means, TACOS!" I look over at my wife like WTF? She's just as confused. As it turns out, when the D-Backs score over five points in a game Taco bell gives out free tacos with the purchase of a drink.:confused::ban::taco:
Sweet! :taco:

Free tacos are good even when they are lousy ones. :rockin::taco:

Best tacos died a few years ago...RIP Ponchos...what sort of animal would burn down a top-notch taco joint?!?!

Their tacos were deep fried corn meal shells...I'm drooling just thinking about them.

My mom always makes these Pinwheels as hors duerves(sp). Just spread cream cheese on tortillas, sprinkle on green chilles and pimentos, roll and slice.

Simple, tasty, and because tortillas and filling, :taco:s.

IMG_20160220_144755.jpg

IMG_20160220_144808.jpg

My mom always makes these Pinwheels as hors duerves(sp). Just spread cream cheese on tortillas, sprinkle on green chilles and pimentos, roll and slice.

Simple, tasty, and because tortillas and filling, :taco:s.

In my family, we always spelled it horse divers.

th8BIOFJ02.jpg

Back