The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey girls, I'm back. Didn't get to see the Aurora Borealis, weather and solar flare activities didn't cooperate. Next time maybe.
What a sad shadow of itself this thread has been while I was away. I tried to check in occasionally but my connection was spotty at best. Damn, you Nancy's are a pitiful bunch without me to hold your hands.
Anyone seen or heard from Cape after yesterday or has he slit his wrists in a warm bathtub?
(We should be so lucky...)

Very well thanks! I haven't talked to you or John in years now! How are things with you?

The "ladies" part was supposed to be an insult to most people here. Wasn't expecting a response from an actual lady haha

Great! Had a pretty ****ed up year or so there, Divorce and such. But I'm back in full swing! How have you been Paul?
Drove by your house a few times working in your town. Nice boat! Are we going fishing this spring?!?!? haha I'll bring the beer!

Again Comcast... GFY!

Joos... Sorry to hear of the divorce and all. The big guy and I are still around. I've been brewing a lot. Stop in sometime!

All well here Joos. If you drive by again and don't stop I'll smack ya. If there is a red truck in the driveway I'm there. We can definately go fishing this year. (I should warn you that I went 0 for '13 though, so if you want to bring home fish you should plan on stopping at a store on the way home.) Plius I'm working days like the rest of the world so days off aren't spent 1/2 in bed.

Just sayin'... I mean... I'm waiting for everyone to offer backrubs and start rubbing his feet or somethin'. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww... pooor widdle baby. Let's all have a big group hug!"

Please... I'm dealing with running OUT of IPA. Does anyone care? No. No one does. We'll just skip right over that but when Mr. I'vebeengoneforayear pops back in... oh... the love-fest is ON.

weak

You all suck.

Cape, I sincerely hope that nothing bad happens to you.... We would never hear the end of it!

Oh relax... unbunch the panties. I've seen Joos a few times recently. He knows that the above are freakin' jokes. I wouldn't actually say crap like that unless I knew... he knew I was freakin' jokin'. I also would never say anything like that seriously to Joos.... I like him way more than the rest of you guys.

quick edit/add... I would also never make jokes about it if, over the few times I've seen Joos... he actually seemed upset about the situation.

Hahaha not upset at all. Life is way better now! Cape I have a growler I need to return to the brewery. Just filled it with Oud Bruin.

We'll be there tomorrow night... Maybe we can do a little bartering... Da Honey Stank (an all brett pale) is pourin'. That is assuming there is any Stank left. Freakin' Matt is all touchin'-himself over it and "samples" it by the full pint.

... oh... I mean...

Ohhhhhhh Joos... mwua mwua mwua... sooooo awesome to have to you back. This thread was soooooooooo lame while you were away... mwua mwua... we all missed you soooo much.

I know, I know. I actually tried the honey stank out of the fermenter. Matt had a full pint glass of it all yeasty and everything. It was good then!

Ya Brian. Sure. You would NEVER say anything remotely mean or obnoxious to ANYONE. You wouldn't give a guy **** about getting divorced or going through some other personal difficulties. You wouldn't ever be as mean and heard hearted as that! Why that would be like telling an unfortunate little bald girl to put on a hat and stop the snivelling. And we all know you'd NEVER do anything like that.

We all know that Brian is a really nice person!

True story...

I never say sht on this thread I don't 100% believe will either get a giggle or a "oh that bastard... I'm going to get that bastard" reaction (and 99% of those are directed at Paul) from whoever it is I'm taking a shot at. Except Comcast. I'm mean to him on purpose.

Ya Brian. Sure. You would NEVER say anything remotely mean or obnoxious to ANYONE. You wouldn't give a guy **** about getting divorced or going through some other personal difficulties. You wouldn't ever be as mean and heard hearted as that! Why that would be like telling an unfortunate little bald girl to put on a hat and stop the snivelling. And we all know you'd NEVER do anything like that.

Whatever... she wasn't totally bald. Get over it

I never say sht on this thread I don't 100% believe will either get a giggle or a "oh that bastard... I'm going to get that bastard" reaction (and 99% of those are directed at Paul) from whoever it is I'm taking a shot at. Except Comcast. I'm mean to him on purpose.

Damn. You're starting to sound like him. "I'm a nice guy. Really. No, I mean it. I'm nice. I just ACT like an arsehole, I'm really not one. It's all an act."

Christ, the next thing you know you'll be telling us you're going away for a while and we'll all be seeing you standing outside, looking in through the window, hoping someone invites you to come back,
Pitiful.

Damn. You're starting to sound like him. "I'm a nice guy. Really. No, I mean it. I'm nice. I just ACT like an arsehole, I'm really not one. It's all an act."

Christ, the next thing you know you'll be telling us you're going away for a while and we'll all be seeing you standing outside, looking in through the window, hoping someone invites you to come back,
Pitiful.

oh rly?

orly.jpg

(sigh)... can someone please explain my last post to poor Paul? I keep forgetting he's about 121 years old and doesn't get any pop culture references that are any more recent then when the "talkies" started playing in theaters.

What explaination? You say you're really a genuine, sweater wearing, Mr Rodgers. Mr F'ing Nice Guy. A regular 'Neophyte' wannabe. I get slightly nauseated reading that and call you on it. You post a picture of some farktard with an expression that says "I just spray painted my shorts with what I was pretty sure was a fart " Thus proving my point. You and 'He who shall henceforth be ignored.'

Twin sons. Different muttahs.

Latest posts

Back