The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What explaination? You say you're really a genuine, sweater wearing, Mr Rodgers. Mr F'ing Nice Guy. A regular 'Neophyte' wannabe. I get slightly nauseated reading that and call you on it. You post a picture of some farktard with an expression that says "I just spray painted my shorts with what I was pretty sure was a fart " Thus proving my point. You and 'He who shall henceforth be ignored.'

Twin sons. Different muttahs.

It's funny when you don't get cultural references. It's cracks me up.

"Damn kids!!! With the Northpark cartoon characters!! Back in MYYYYY Day we didn't have these fancy Carrrr TOOONs. We made puppets out of thorn-covered sticks and roadkill... callllled it the Smelly and Gutsy Show.... annnnnnd weeeee LOVED IT"

MTA0MjAwMTI4_o_cripple-fight---clips---south-park-studios.jpg

Ah sheet, PTN is back. This thread was almost out of the Petri dish and developing culture and science while you were gone. Back to the dark ages.

Ya. Right.

We're all going to start refering to you as Peni-chicken and Cape as Cape-alosporin. You're a cure for the petri dish all right. The two of ya... God save us all.

You're a nurse so you'll get this:

PTN = PCN.

Oh. I get it. If you change the T to a C the meaning changes from Paulthenurse to Penicillin. Thats some funny stuff right there. Acronym Humor! God Damn, you're a funny farkin' guy! Really, I mean it. Thats classic comedy right there.

If I WERE penicillin I would be able to get rid of some of the more irritating infections that are regular contributors on this thread. Like you, just as a for instance.

Is that idiot Yeager really saying that he went and drank Bud Light and it was better than the Bog Water? Seriously? And no one calls him in that? Really? Look, I'm the last guy to say what a great brewer Cape is. Lets face it, he's not. But he has two partners who can brew. They brew, he runs his mouth. We get it.

But everybody is overlooking the key element of Yeagers statement. He admitted to going out to a bar, a bar that has more good beer on tsp than just the Bog Water, and he drank Bud Light. I'll say that again. He admitted he spent the night drinking Bud Light.

Enough said.

Sittin at the kindle having dinner and drinking the blonde, love it. Was hoping for the stinger. Great beer guys, still love it. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390430091.582019.jpg

Is that idiot Yeager really saying that he went and drank Bud Light and it was better than the Bog Water? Seriously? And no one calls him in that? Really? Look, I'm the last guy to say what a great brewer Cape is. Lets face it, he's not. But he has two partners who can brew. They brew, he runs his mouth. We get it.

But everybody is overlooking the key element of Yeagers statement. He admitted to going out to a bar, a bar that has more good beer on tsp than just the Bog Water, and he drank Bud Light. I'll say that again. He admitted he spent the night drinking Bud Light.

Enough said.

Does he really have much of a choice? I'm sure he was just doing what he was told at the time.

(overheard at the bar at Trinity last week...)

"Christopher!!!!! I'm not HAPP-Y!!! You promised me there would be Blueberry beer here. Not a drop to be found... And your so-called 'friends' beer? It tastes bitter. And flowery. And kinda bready, like sweet grain dough. It's nothing at all like your beer. This stuff has very strong flavor. Nothing at all like your beer. Waitress! Could I have a large glass of water? Thank you...

Here Christopher,watch this. Pour out one quarter of the glass of water and then fill up the glass with your friends beer...

Still way stronger than yours but much closer.

Oh Christopher, I can't wait till you open your brewery and show all those mean friends of yours what beer is supposed to taste like..."

Back