The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're saying that she had a Burley Blond and you had a Bud Light? Christ, the level of sexual androgyny in your house puts the entire San Francisco Bay Area to shame. If they ever make a sitcoms about your life they'll get Rosie the Riveter to play LeeAnne and Pee Wee Herman for you. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390446730.760686.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390446748.504816.jpg

Planning an imperial maibock ( if thats a thing) this weekend, a partigile brew of the second runnings, and distilation of a failed group brew ( I had no part in the failure). It will be a difficult undertaking, But I think I'll enjoy the results of spending all day in the arctic weather!

Planning an imperial maibock ( if thats a thing) this weekend, a partigile brew of the second runnings, and distilation of a failed group brew ( I had no part in the failure). It will be a difficult undertaking, But I think I'll enjoy the results of spending all day in the arctic weather!

Well, hell, glad that there's at least one soul that's going to enjoy this weather, 'cuz frankly all it's doing is making me pine for the Bahamas Out Islands...

Cheers! ;)

Wouldn't say I'm enjoying it. I work outside a lot. Spring fever is strong this year!

Back