The continuous movie quote thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your birthday today, Daisy. This year you have to make a choice between two life paths. Second chances comes your way. Extraordinary events culminate in what might seem to be an anticlimax. Your lucky numbers are 84, 23, 11, 78, and 99. What a load of sh*t.

Man, I can't believe you. Every time you do coke this s**t happens.

Hey, wait a minute man, how come every time I do coke you say that 'every time you do coke' thing?

Enough of these pleasantries.
The s**t has hit the fan!

They said they's gonna kill me!

They was here this morning when
I woke up. They punched my face in...

...tore down my Dixie Chicks poster.

They said if I didn't give them back
the drugs and money, I was dead!

But anyway, enough of me.
How about you?

Are you sure you want to do this?

Are you kidding? She's hot as hell! I'm just lookin' for a little slap n' pickle.

You're drunk.

Hey... I'm drunk, you're drunk... everybody's drunk!

Wayne: Smyrna, Earl's kissing his sister again.

Earl: God damn it, Wayne, I really wish you would stop calling her that.

I'm going steady, and I french kiss

so, everybody does that.

yeah but daddy says I'm the best at it.

He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go f**k your mother."

What do you want to tell me now, tough guy? I said, "Bing, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go f**k your mother!"

God damn brewery! You know that brewery makes 10,000 bottles of beer a day. I drink 45 of them, and I'm the *******!

Yeah, someone did die that day. Me. I had the greatest job in the world, brewing cold, fresh joy for thousands. Not to mention all the beautiful beer you could drink, right? They took it away from me. Yep, I'd trade all this in, in a heartbeat, if I could get that feeling back again.

I did my three years up at the county pen. Made some friends, went Muslim. Now I'm out, praise Allah.

Before we go any further, all right, we have to swear to God, Allah, that nobody knows about this but us, all right? No family members, no girlfriends, nobody.

Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.

That's what I love about these High School girls man. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes they do. Yes they do.

This information cannot leave this room. Ok? It would devastate my reputation as a dude.

No problem.

I've never bagged a babe. I'm not a stud.

Latest posts

Back