The continuous movie quote thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Lloyd: I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of ****, man.

- How can you kill women and children?
- Easy ... you just don't lead them so much!

Through long years of rigorous training, sacrifice, denial, pain, we forge our bodies in the fire of our will

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

one of my favorites

You've got one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near-idiots, and the rest I don't even wanna think about!

I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed... by a dwarf!

(two in a row, I know... but this one is the best)

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Bethany: What exactly brought you to Illinois?
Jay: Some **** named John Hughes.
Bethany: "Sixteen Candles" John Hughes?
Jay: You know that guy, too? See, all these movies take place in a small town called Shermer, in Illinois, where all the honies are top-shelf, but all the dudes are whiny pussies - except for Judd Nelson, he was ****in' harsh - but best of all, there was no one dealin', man; then, it hits me: we could live like phat rats if we were the blunt connection in Shermer, Illinois. So we collected some money we were owed, and we caught a bus. You know what the **** we found out when we got there? There is no Shermer in Illinois. Movies are ****in' bull****.

Banky: Stop the movie? What are you, crazy?
Jay: All these ******** on the internet are calling us names because of this stupid ****ing movie.
Banky: That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously. Stopping the flick isn't gonna stop that.
Jay: This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****in', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker.

Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller!

Evil Sheila: You found me beautiful once.
'Ash': Honey, you got real ugly.

3000 quid says the hair gets F*cked

Proper F*cked?

Shut up and sit down, you big, bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

We've got sandy beaches...

So? Who the **** wants to see 'em?

Eighty-six carats.

Where?

London.

London?

London.

London?

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ****ing Poppins... LONDON.

10 char, biatch

Back