The continuous movie quote thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man – and I'm talkin' about the Dude here – sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. In Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man – and the Dude was most certainly that, quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide – Sometimes there's a man... Sometimes, there's a man. Ah, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I done introduced him enough.

Mr. Tang agreed to do commercials endorsing our sneakers, food products and cigarettes,
whiskey, mace, switchblades, rat poison.

-Pootie Tang

My name is Ash, and I'm a slave. Near as I can figure its 1200AD and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a life once.

Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!

"Oh you want our best two? How about our first two? Hammercorn! Shlammar!"

"What, you want to pay us in monopoly money?" "But those are euros! Legal european tender!"

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

...Twister grabbed it, and sucked it right up...and it NEVER. Hit. The Ground.

And that's why we call Billy "The Extreme."

Honey, this is a tissue of lies. That was an old Bill, and evil Bill, and I killed him...

I saw a girl wearing cowboy boots recently. . Lavish ones and I wanted to tell her how cool her boots were and I thought of Dumb and Dumber

"Pullover!!!"

"Huh"?

"Pullover!!"

"No it's a cardigan, but THANKS!"
"Killer boots MAN"

:mug:

You mean the low-life, ass-wipe, egg-sucker John Gustafson?

The man's crazy. Loco. Always hanging out around those kinky strip bars. You know, the ones where the men take their clothes off. That's of course if he's taken his medication.

September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practicing their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.

My name is Lester Burnham. This is my neighborhood; this is my street; this is my life. I am 42 years old; in less than a year I will be dead. Of course I don't know that yet, and in a way, I am dead already

Do you intend to make me talk...

No Mr. Bond, I intend to kill you...

(I'm not sure if that's perfect but you get the drift) :D

Scott, I want you to meet daddy's nemesis, Austin Powers

What? Are you feeding him? Why don't you just kill him?

I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.

Do you intend to make me talk...

No Mr. Bond, I intend to kill you...

(I'm not sure if that's perfect but you get the drift) :D

Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr Bond, I expect you to DIE!

srsly, eschatz...I just lost all respect for you :p

That looks like a woman's gun.

Do you know a lot about guns, Mr. Bond?

No, I know a little about women.

It's Dr. Evil, I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called "mister," thank you very much.

Martin, it's all psychological. You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.

Latest posts

Back