The Best Problem to Have

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EzMak24

Reaction score
Today I realized I have a problem. I have 3 kegs all filled with beer and a carboy fermenting that needs to be transfered to a keg soon but no room. I guess I need to get drinking!

Yep, I hear ya. 4 kegs filled, 2 fermentors ready to be transferred, and at this exact minute I'm starting the boil on a Chocolate Milk Stout.

Thinking about brewing next weekend, too. :)

Had the same problem last week til I picked up kegs (best way to "see" how much is left) found that Cream ale made with lagering process and Belgium Gold Ale were bothe down to last gallon or so. Life made good by setting and achieving of Goals....:mug:

Yeah, whenever my pipeline is too full to brew I have an "empty my kegs" party. I misjudged the amount left in the kegs last time and everyone ended up having to spend the night on my floor!

I can only fit 3 kegs in my kegerator while my Marzen is lagering. I've got one beer ready to go in, but I can't fit it in there. Stupid lagering. I need a bigger freezer. :\

I can only fit 3 kegs in my kegerator while my Marzen is lagering. I've got one beer ready to go in, but I can't fit it in there. Stupid lagering. I need a bigger freezer. :\

or a second one

Back