Thanks Everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarkd

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the information and answers they provide on this forum. I got interested in home brew a while ago and finally pulled the trigger and brewed my first batch on August 12th, two months ago today!

Anyways with all of the info everyone posted we started in with all grain. The stove top tutorial is excellent. We did switch to the turkey fryer pretty quick though. Already we have brewed

2 Hef's
Dunkelweisen
IPA
Chocolate Stout
Pumpkin Ale
2 Amber Ales
2 Oktoberfests
Christmas Ale

One Hef was good, one was bad. The IPA was amazing. The dunkel tastes good but has a kind of flat draft smell too it. THe rest are still resting away!Had our first blow up over the weekend when I went away and the blow off tube clogged! Good times!

Thanks again everyone!

Clark

Wow you started in August and have brewed 11 beers in 2 months? You sir, are addicted. Welcome to the club :tank:

Agreed. Welcome to the addiction! Let those batches age longer and you will only be rewarded. You have plenty to go around for a while!

Latest posts

Back