Thank You!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it3castelo

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has posted a kegging problem and all those who have helped them.
I never post because I do a search before and always find answers to my questions.
I recently did the standard sanyo 4912 conversion with 2 taps and tower cooler. Thanks for all the great topics and great replies with pics. Went with all high end stuff because I found out through searches the cheap buy twice. I finally got all my parts and put it together on thuseday. Friday came and I didnt want to wait for my homebrew to finish fermenting(hate the wait) so I got a 1/6 of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
This is where the searches helped tons. First pour all foam. Started searches. Found out to start with 5 feet.All foam still. Started trimming from there and pour. Got to 2 feet of 3/16 line. I was pissed but started getting a buzz from 8 glasses of foam. Searched and found need to start with 10 feet. Started trimming and eventully passed out from about 20 glasses of all foam.
Woke up pissed and poured a glass. That was the perfect pint.
Nothing beats a perfect pour at 8:25am.
Just wanted to thank all the knowledgeable people who share their wealth of information.
Thank you. :mug:

I admire your persistance. 20 glasses of foam is a long road! Next time vent the keg to reduce pressure if it is foaming. Reduce reg. pressure to 2-3 psi. Even if it is overcarbed from transporting, lowering the pressure should get you a decent pour

Back