Thank you all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beginner luck, I guess!

i'm still trying to figure out how i can get a tide chart for a land locked state, so i can tell if i have a co2 leak! ;)

as far as the lotery a bought a scratcher once, and they told me "i'm, sorry, let me pay for that" or something to that effect....

edit: cleaning and sanitizing my fermenter sounds like to much work to me, but trying to figure out the gravitational pull of the sun and moon at my place on earth a certain time of day so i know if i lost even a tenth an ounce of co2 is fun! to each their own! :D :mug:

Last edited:
i'm still trying to figure out how i can get a tide chart for a land locked state, so i can tell if i have a co2 leak! ;)

as far as the lotery a bought a scratcher once, and they told me "i'm, sorry, let me pay for that" or something to that effect....

edit: cleaning and sanitizing my fermenter sounds like to much work to me, but trying to figure out the gravitational pull of the sun and moon at my place on earth a certain time of day so i know if i lost even a tenth an ounce of co2 is fun! to each their own! :D :mug:
I won 100,000 a year for life on a 5.00 scratcher! 😂 as far as leak, use soapy water to look for a leak!

Bobeer, I have a Lemondrop Saison in the fermenter for my second tap, for my wife. She actually likes the IPA I brewed. That is unusual for her!
Thats great. Even better when the other half gets to enjoy it too. I got my wife on to ipas shorty after we met. She was a miller lite girl and I just couldn't have that! She got me to finally start homebrewing though so it's an even trade.

as far as leak, use soapy water to look for a leak!

so you're saying keep all my kegs and co2 tank submersed in star-san? ;) i have to know i have a leak before i can find it! :mug:

edit: and for reference, i don't think soapy water would have worked on my last "serious" leak, which worked out to be the regulator.....

Back