Long time listener, first time caller...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon McIlroy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been brewing on and off for over 10 years. I've tended to get really into it and then stop for a few years. Each time I've tried to up my game a little. I really want to get back to doing it regularly this time and not drop off. I've done IPAs (with varying degrees of success, Belgian Triples & Dubbels, Witbiers, and Mead. I've never done full grain even though I've bought a cooler systems years ago. I also took up beekeeping a little over a year ago with the express purpose of making mead from my own honey and just completed my first harvest of 110+ lbs of honey. All my brewing previous was done in Southern California, but relocated to central Tennessee 2 years ago. Please forgive me in advance as I learn proper posting etiquette as I'm not active on social media otherwise and haven't posted in a forum in many years. Looking forward to learning from the community.

Latest posts

Back