Texas Newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatman

Reaction score
Hi, This is Clint from Texas. I brewed a batch with a buddy about 8 years ago and it turned out pretty good. Just got back into it a couple of months ago and I am working on my 2nd batch at this time so I can already tell this is a new hobby. I am glad to have found this forum because there is a lot of content and some good knowledge here. I am probably going to ask a lot of questions because I want to make some good brews. Thanks.

BTW, my other hobby is BBQ. Looking forward to pairing some homebrew with some brisket and ribs.

Later,

meatman

Did someone mention Brew & Que? Yeah Baby! Welcome feller Texan.

RediCheck.jpg

Hey Jnh, I'm from Spring. Where are you from?

Edwort, Would that happen to be the Redi-Check Maverick ET-73 in your Green Egg? Lol..those things make my life much easier.

Later.

Hello Texan’s I’m from Lake Jackson, Texas. About fifty miles south of Houston.

Cooked six brew so far, all my friends just love me. We all get together and play dart and drink home brew. Life is so good.

FishBone

Howdy from Ada, OK...... well I used to live in Lubbock and want to move back to Texas so I hope that is close enough, lol. This forum is great, ask away and do a search here for specific things you are looking for knowledge on. I miss my smoker in Texas :( I need to build another one.

Back