Taplist.io Free Version - Not Allowing Tapping a Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
I use the free version of Taplist.io, which is supposed to allow 4 kegs on the Taplist at a time. It always worked fine. But now, I have a keg on tap one and taps 2-4 are empty (as I expected, because I had previously removed the kegs from taps 2-4). But now, when I try to add ("connect") a keg to Tap #4, I get...

"Let's get activated!
Your plan doesn't support this feature. Upgrade now to instantly activate this feature."

Bug, or did something change? TIA!

Edit: I discovered that I can still connect a keg to a tap from the keg's screen, but not from the tap screen. It should work either way, but at least I can do it.

Last edited:
Edit: I discovered that I can still connect a keg to a tap from the keg's screen, but not from the tap screen. It should work either way, but at least I can do it.
I discovered the same issue (bug?). I find taplist.io fun and sometimes frustrating because there are probably too many ways to move a keg from one tap or list to another. It seems the "must upgrade!" notification gets thrown when following one method of moving a keg but not another for the same move.

It looks like there isn't a free version anymore. The "Hobby" level is now $39/year.
I upgraded a few days ago to the $39/year homebrewer version in order to test an API integration, so it was free until a few days ago at least. I just looked and now I cannot find the "free" version so perhaps free truly has gone away. If so I will not be renewing as the API integration looks to be a bust for me.

Hey there, just stumbled over this thread - we haven't removed the free version, and we do still support tapping kegs on that version.

Drop us a line (support@) if you're still having an issue, as it may be something specific to your account, or just a bug. We've released a lot of new features on the commercial side recently and could be something stepping on the free workflows.. we'll fix it if so!

Not sure if there's *also* an API feature request here - same as above, please let me know. We have lots of happy API users :)

cheers! ~mike

Back