TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doming the Backyard Rye and Zwaanend'ale and then having that big pour of the Willet 24 yr was probably a bad combo.
ce52f8033b4ef482eb1fb979122069d5.gif

Some photos from the nook I also called the Karaoke Sex Dungeon...

Bb16K7P.jpg

Ben

ijYsuGr.jpg

AutumnBeerLove

uOE6x98.jpg

seedavid

vCojDmb.jpg

I'm sorry I was too lazy to take more pics of everyone else. All my stereotype energy went into karaoke.

I am still a bit sad axeman9182 didn't sing. Next time, Speedway should be shotgunned every hour on the hour to ensure this happens.

Last edited:

Bb16K7P.jpg

Ben

ijYsuGr.jpg

AutumnBeerLove

uOE6x98.jpg

seedavid

vCojDmb.jpg

I'm sorry I was too lazy to take more pics of everyone else. All my stereotype energy went into karaoke.

I am still a bit sad axeman9182 didn't sing. Next time, Speedway should be shotgunned every hour on the hour to ensure this happens.

I was merely there as emotional support to get Rob off the ground. Once he took off, man did he make that Nickelback song fly!

giphy.gif

(Also missed opportunity, next year we are singing some R Kelly)

I was merely there as emotional support to get Rob off the ground. Once he took off, man did he make that Nickelback song fly!

giphy.gif

(Also missed opportunity, next year we are singing some R Kelly)

Not gonna lie, I was singing more songs in the car on the way home.

I'm calling "Last Dance" by Donna Summer now. Bahaha

And Rob is so lucky to have a friend like you.

Epic weekend was epic.

Jeff (I don't recall your TB handle; someone please tell me) -- I won't forget, I owe you a duet at what will soon be Suarez Karaoke Saturdays. Bring Steve.
jkschoessel -- I will never look at a sliding glass door the same way again.
JulianB -- Wow to you, on so many levels, except the "pizza with a fork" thing.
Trady -- Best stickers ever.
GuisseppeFranco -- Best glassware ever.
And to the rest of you degenerates, many of whom I already knew -- See you around sooner than later.

Thanks to Os, Gene, the staff at Parker/Hill, and everyone else who made the last two days amazing.

WOOOOOOO!

innuendobrewskiman63

Also, you missed the epic "build me up buttercup" finale

I don't have a ton of stuff, but I'll just share what I have in chronological order.

The bathroom at Parker Pie, decorated specially for the event:
BGABtkE.jpg

Notable famous celebrity Gene signing a t-shirt, like the handsome celebrity he is:
MyAeHKM.jpg

And then a few short karaoke Snapchat videos featuring JulianB (the undisputed king of karaoke), Gene, Ben, Rob Erazo (who has an account but I don't know what it is), and maybe some others.

Thanks for the awesome weekend everybody. Same time next year?

Link to the account/user name?

Seconded.

nycbeersociety -- He posted them in the fake-Snapchat part.

I don't have a ton of stuff, but I'll just share what I have in chronological order.

The bathroom at Parker Pie, decorated specially for the event:
BGABtkE.jpg

Notable famous celebrity Gene signing a t-shirt, like the handsome celebrity he is:
MyAeHKM.jpg

And then a few short karaoke Snapchat videos featuring JulianB (the undisputed king of karaoke), Gene, Ben, Rob Erazo (who has an account but I don't know what it is), and maybe some others.

Thanks for the awesome weekend everybody. Same time next year?

Those are all ****ing amazing. Day already made. And I will look at them again when I'm feeling down... or when I'm not.
Who brought a shirt to be signed? LOLOLOL (I only laugh because maybe I'm sorry I didn't think of that.)

Bb16K7P.jpg

Ben

ijYsuGr.jpg

AutumnBeerLove

uOE6x98.jpg

seedavid

vCojDmb.jpg

Not enough flannel in those photos.

Guys and gals,

The weekend was a blast! Everyone at Hill and Parker were fantastic! I know I don't post too much around here but Talk Beer people are the only reason I still have patience for the beer scene. There are a few good people still out there that just want to drink good beer!

It was nice to meet BravoDawg and Fahmie25 among others. Seeing DJPhresh outta Jersey was a blast! Hanging with raginasian238 is always amazing. WTF is a Rotary? That Chuck Norris Video sucked as well!

Oh and I'll be back up in VT next Wednesday again to continue the wedding planning out here. **** yeah! See you soon AutumnBeerLove and HF staff!

Hope to touch tips again with all of you again if we do it next year. If anyone is ever around Conclave, Referend, or Troon in NJ hit me up and I'll try and get there! That's my area and Timmush is killing it at Conclave!

Latest posts

Back