TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J0e4XJP.jpg

#crazyparty

This group ****s.

Seriously awesome event. Lots of good people, good karaoke, and the staff at Parker killed it.

Epic weekend was epic.

Jeff (I don't recall your TB handle; someone please tell me) -- I won't forget, I owe you a duet at what will soon be Suarez Karaoke Saturdays. Bring Steve.
jkschoessel -- I will never look at a sliding glass door the same way again.
JulianB -- Wow to you, on so many levels, except the "pizza with a fork" thing.
Trady -- Best stickers ever.
GuisseppeFranco -- Best glassware ever.
And to the rest of you degenerates, many of whom I already knew -- See you around sooner than later.

Thanks to Os, Gene, the staff at Parker/Hill, and everyone else who made the last two days amazing.

WOOOOOOO!

Epic weekend was epic.

Jeff (I don't recall your TB handle; someone please tell me) -- I won't forget, I owe you a duet at what will soon be Suarez Karaoke Saturdays. Bring Steve.
jkschoessel -- I will never look at a sliding glass door the same way again.
JulianB -- Wow to you, on so many levels, except the "pizza with a fork" thing.
Trady -- Best stickers ever.
GuisseppeFranco -- Best glassware ever.
And to the rest of you degenerates, many of whom I already knew -- See you around sooner than later.

Thanks to Os, Gene, the staff at Parker/Hill, and everyone else who made the last two days amazing.

WOOOOOOO!

Great time with a bunch of great people! And as for the whole "doorwall" conversation, now you feel my pain.

Safe travels home everyone!

There was also a rousing rendition of Forgot About Dre that I hope gets posted...

Please no.

Wolverines66 posted all the goodness on his Insta. So much amazing... uh... "singing." ;)

So, this happened 30 minutes into my drive home this morning. Luckily, the car (and I) fared much better than the turkey in this encounter.

IMG_2028.JPG

Obligatory "Dinner for you guys tonight?" comment

Seriously glad you're okay. That seems ****ing terrifying.

Back