Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give you a hint:

It's EAC as any one with half a brain should know! I tell you, I try and try, but somehow I am still surrounded by idiots! Some times I wonder why I even bother. If you are not going to take my advice, don't ask for it in the first place! It's like admitting that you are a moron and then deciding that you wish to remain a moron all because you don't like me agreeing with you that you are a moron! I'm the smartest one here and if you don't like my advice then you can GTFO!!!!

Nope! I'm still not there yet! :eek:

Oh wait.....Whatis it I'm supposed to say at this point? Oh yes! Go f*ck yourself! :D Nah, I would never really say that. :p

I want to know what an AEC is. Someone told me that this is the right thread to ask. ;)

Actually, I really DO want to know what an AEC is! :)

It's EAC, and I'm sorry Gnome but according to the rules of acquisition, it is something you have to search and find for yourself. Although I know the meaning, I don't think I have reached that stage of selfdom yet. I am looking forward to it. :D

You all are soooooo Funny, but don't give up your day jobs!!!
Guess I now know not to ask a question around here.

So to all the replied, thank you and GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!!

It's EAC, and I'm sorry Gnome but according to the rules of acquisition, it is something you have to search and find for yourself. Although I know the meaning, I don't think I have reached that stage of selfdom yet. I am looking forward to it. :D

We had possible EAC'age here, but a seemingly higher class and didn't go as far.

Pity

I just read through this entire thread and had two conclusions.

1) I pissed myself laughing or should I say; Sh!t Water Must Be On

2) 90 replies and not one EAC actually told him what it really meant..opps sorry, i mean Smarta$$ Wankers, Meliorate a Brother Out

I just read through this entire thread and had two conclusions.

1) I pissed myself laughing or should I say; Sh!t Water Must Be On

2) 90 replies and not one EAC actually told him what it really meant..opps sorry, i mean Smarta$$ Wankers, Meliorate a Brother Out

Well, our buddy gnome tried to, but a helpful mod (or maybe gnomey himself) bleeped it out very quickly. I laughed my BALLS off when the OP got all pissy about it too. Jesus, talk about not having a sense of humor.

This is the best of ALL the swmbo threads...Some really amazing creativity. I think we got a little stale on the last few threads like this.

Poor blaze, getting banned so soon for telling us what to do with ourselves. :D He never got to appreciate the good humor that this thread was nothing but...

Some Weasels May Be Omnivores.

Well, our buddy gnome tried to, but a helpful mod (or maybe gnomey himself) bleeped it out very quickly. I laughed my BALLS off when the OP got all pissy about it too. Jesus, talk about not having a sense of humor.

That was a mod that bleeped out my huge hint. I was feeling kinda sorry for the guy. I'm not entirely comfortable being a member of the No Homers Club. ;)

You NHC EACs can all go pluck yourselves! :D

I made it sticky. I'll let it sink after it's played out.(ready for next time)
Over the last few years I don't think the question was ever answered.
;)

Sure, We Might Be Offensive

but,

Some Will Move Beyond One-liners

and discover that

Simply We Might Be Obliging

to

Serious, Well Meditated, Brewing Obstacles.
:eek:

Scaly Witherd Man Boobs Offend

J Sarah Wants Many Bull-hung Obamas.[/quote said:
What ?vers the standard model: hung like pygmy kitten

LegendaryThread.jpg

Silly [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]Wanker's Meatstick Biopsied Overnight

Slot Whore Makes Biotic Omelette

Succotash Will Make Bob Overpay

[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]See Walken Malinger; Basically Obdurate[/FONT]

Christopher Walken 2008! Vote Early & Often!

"Environmental Advocacy Challenge", Solid Waste Management Board Opines

(I wanted to see if I could combine the two! :D )

"Sperm Whale Myoglobin!" bleats Oprah.

THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE.

Back