Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all are soooooo Funny, but don't give up your day jobs!!!
Guess I now know not to ask a question around here.

So to all the replied, thank you and GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!!

sounds someone needs to RDWHAHB. :drunk:

isn't SWMBO:

sucks when my bone oozes? or something like that? ;)

Sticky FTW.

OP: All in good fun. Folks here are the best! Always helpful and willing to bend over backwards, unless they are trying to f*ck themselves...then...not so much.

Salacious Words Make Blushing Obligatory

Strange Way to Make Buddies Online

Stygian Waters Merit Binding Oaths

"For by those awful waters, my brother’s Stygian stream, I swear – an oath abiding and irrevocable, - that naught will make me waver from my word!" -- from Thebaid, by Publius Papinius Statius

I want to know what an AEC is. Someone told me that this is the right thread to ask. ;)

Actually, I really DO want to know what an AEC is! :)

I want to know what an AEC is. Someone told me that this is the right thread to ask. ;)

Actually, I really DO want to know what an AEC is! :)

I'll give you a hint:

It's EAC as any one with half a brain should know! I tell you, I try and try, but somehow I am still surrounded by idiots! Some times I wonder why I even bother. If you are not going to take my advice, don't ask for it in the first place! It's like admitting that you are a moron and then deciding that you wish to remain a moron all because you don't like me agreeing with you that you are a moron! I'm the smartest one here and if you don't like my advice then you can GTFO!!!!

:D:cross:

Back