Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I tried to send you a second PM but your box is full...

That's not an acronym for SWMBO hahahahaha

It's empty now. I have not upgraded yet. Care to try again.:off:

See, When McCuckerson Becomes Offended Surely We Might Back Off
I am not offended. I am a little puzzled though. The "pile on" for "what's a SWMBO?" seems a bit excessive, especially when you guys take the time to answer every sniveling NOOB who whines: "is my little beery, weery ruined?" Seriously though, this has been fun. Am I in?

I am not offended. I am a little puzzled though. The "pile on" for "what's a SWMBO?" seems a bit excessive, especially when you guys take the time to answer every sniveling NOOB who whines: "is my little beery, weery ruined?" Seriously though, this has been fun. Am I in?

It's simple really, this is one of the areas that we have a little fun at your expense... but more for our folly and prowess at coming up with a large number of funny meanings for SWMBO

just wait till you find the term EAC!!!

Seriously Wicked MotherF***eR Barking Orders

Ok, really now. Who is it that keeps coming in and giving out the answer? We need to have a rule that says nobody can tell what it means until at LEAST page 5...

Originally Posted by McCuckerson

At least you got the answer before a lot of people who pose that question. It can take a good 15 pages before anyone gives in usually. No offense is intended, we do this a ll the time.

At least you got the answer before a lot of people who pose that question. It can take a good 15 pages before anyone gives in usually. No offense is intended, we do this a ll the time.
Wasn't it just a month or two ago that a n00b got absolutely annihilated with these same replies for the same question, had a hissy fit and took his ball and went home?

Now that was funny. The fact that the OP hung in and searched and wasn't offended is indeed thet sign of someone who'll fit in just fine.:D

Sticky Willies Must Be Oiled

Everyone's A Charmer....wait, that one's no good, it makes sense! (kinda)

You no, we don't use EAC enough anymore. Most of ya'll weren't even around during that time, I was a relative noob back then, but I remember it well. That was some funny **** while it was going down, and still is when you read back through it.

And you can't search for EAC, so good luck on that one.

Elephants Are Crafty

Awwww...I missed out then, EAC was easy to find.

Enormous Anal Crevice ...right?

:ban:

UH OH! Better cover your goodies....!!!!
kicknuts.gif

And anyone who reveals that one with a direct link should be dragged out back and kicked in the nuts. That one is legendary.

:D

UH OH! Better cover your goodies....!!!!
kicknuts.gif

Easy now! I didnt provide the link! I just respected Revvy's warning label

warninglabel3.jpg

But seriously, there are ways around the "more than three letter" search requirement.

E-coli Auction Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back