Swap-O-Rama #6, New Year New Brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, any chance you can locate any Heretic Evil3? :fro:

Did/are they bottling it? Brewery only release? I haven't seen it around at all. I can get the four heretic beers they do bottle...

Did/are they bottling it? Brewery only release? I haven't seen it around at all. I can get the four heretic beers they do bottle...

I believe its draft only at this point.

Not sure why anyone is complaining about the weather...its great where I am.

P.s. ill send a beer to the first member to guess where I am! Ill send more beer if the correct guesser can pinpoint the landmark I took the pic from! One guess per person, and you have till sunday at noon to guess!

Obviously you'll have to wait till I get back to send. And j.j., you are not eligible since you already know haha.

Anyhow, back to my honeymoon lol

1392417315677.jpg

Not sure why anyone is complaining about the weather...its great where I am.

P.s. ill send a beer to the first member to guess where I am! Ill send more beer if the correct guesser can pinpoint the landmark I took the pic from! One guess per person, and you have till sunday at noon to guess!

Obviously you'll have to wait till I get back to send. And j.j., you are not eligible since you already know haha.

Anyhow, back to my honeymoon lol

Castillo de San Cristobal Puerto Rico

Off to dinner. Ill get your beer out when I get back...nicely done beermeduffman!

Castillo San Felipe del Morro, had a Spanish teacher that never stopped talking about PR. Might as well have been a history class.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

I remember going there, there were hundreds of people flying kites right there, right? Very beautiful!

Jamil said on a recent Brewing With Style that they were bottling it.

Jamil said on a recent Brewing With Style that they were bottling it.

CORRECTION: I just re-listened to the episode (The Jamil Show - BWS: Blonde) and he said he was "packaging" the beer. This can obviously mean anything from kegs to bottles to growlers. No idea if he'll be bottling. :(

Package has landed! Well timed might I add with the temp at 50!

Troegs:

Perpetual IPA X 2
LaGrave
Nugget Nectar X 2
Troegenator X 2

Cigar City:

Florida Cracker White Ale X 2

Six Point:

Hi Res

Great South Bay:

Sleigh Ryed X 2
Snaggletooth X 2
Hopsy Dazy X 2
Blood Orange X 2

I will be digging into these tonight for sure! Thank you and amazed at your timing.

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Nice haul. Looks like a Long Islander sent that to you? The GSB's are all solid brews. The snaggletooth and Hopsy Dazy are great!

Package has landed! Well timed might I add with the temp at 50!

Troegs:

Perpetual IPA X 2
LaGrave
Nugget Nectar X 2
Troegenator X 2

Cigar City:

Florida Cracker White Ale X 2

Six Point:

Hi Res

Great South Bay:

Sleigh Ryed X 2
Snaggletooth X 2
Hopsy Dazy X 2
Blood Orange X 2

I will be digging into these tonight for sure! Thank you and amazed at your timing.

Wow glad I waited!! lol

Nice haul. Looks like a Long Islander sent that to you? The GSB's are all solid brews. The snaggletooth and Hopsy Dazy are great!

Long islander and proud!! Great south bacy is doing some serious stuff this summer/year and im really excited to see where they go with the tasting room/pub area. Big things ahead!

From Johnny thanks again man! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anytime, sorry it took so long but at least it got there!
This is honestly the first time posting on HBT in atleast 2-3 weeks. Work has been insane, in a 6 man department 1 was on vaca and 2 quit. lets just say I haven't been sleeping! haha but were back up to speed with man power and taming down a bit.

Time for some beer...

haha Well the weather has been horrible so it was well timed for sure. probably the nicest day in the last 4 months. Thank again cheers! sounds like you need a beer.

...and my Swap box has landed.

I can't thank pluchar enough for his generosity in sending this monstrosity of a swap box. I was amazed while opening this 52 pound beast. This did not break my porch, it nearly broke the UPS driver's back. He rang my doorbell and asked me to come out to the truck and help him.

Here's the list in no particular order.

Evolution Brewing Company
Double Fist IPA
Anti-Hero IPA (2)
A Little Crazy Ale
Bottom Up Wit
Eugene Porter
Cross of Gold Golden Ale

Founders Brewing Company
Imperial Stout

Tallgrass Brewing Company
Vanilla Buffalo Sweat (2)

Two Brothers Brewing
Outlaw IPA
Sidekick Extra Pale Ale

Left Coast Brewing Company
Hop Juice

New Glarus Brewing Company
Strawberry Rhubarb

Central Waters Brewing Company
Bourbon Barrel Stout

Pluchar's Home Brew
Porter

3 Floyds Brewing Company
Alpha King (2)
Gumball Head
Zombie Dust (8)
Pride & Joy (2)
Robert The Bruce (2)

Bells Brewing Company
Hopslam (3)

I'm totally overwhelmed with the generosity showed. Thank you so much pluchar. Be on the lookout for a 'Thank You' box filled with some NJ beers!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296427.830224.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296436.802648.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296444.893102.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296452.385922.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296459.409658.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393296467.639459.jpg

...and my Swap box has landed.

I can't thank pluchar enough for his generosity in sending this monstrosity of a swap box. I was amazed while opening this 52 pound beast. This did not break my porch, it nearly broke the UPS driver's back. He rang my doorbell and asked me to come out to the truck and help him.

Wow. Just wow. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Home Brew mobile app

So is that the final box? I believe it might be...

Nice box btw pluchar, well done

Just glad it finally made it. I was getting worried for a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha, give me a week or two...ill update this one when its in the works. Im going to let the temps warm up a tad so that we dont get into weather related delays.

Its 11 degrees by me...

Haha, give me a week or two...ill update this one when its in the works. Im going to let the temps warm up a tad so that we dont get into weather related delays.

Its 11 degrees by me...

He's not starting a new one until all I-Trader feedbacks are done right TheMan? *wink

Back