Swap-O-Rama #6, New Year New Brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I gotta get my shizz together. Planning on shopping today and tomorrow. Hopefully will send off on Wednesday. Got my shopping list done though!

I'm holding my shipment to hopefully send some nugget nectar. One shop tells me they expect it Wednesday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm still a few ozs short of the minimum so I'm going to try to pick up a mixed 6 or a couple 22's tomorrow or Wed to finish things up. Hope to get it shipped to the east coast on Thur.

I'm equally excited for my swap to arrive, as I am to see pictures of everyone else's.

Guess who is sleeping in the guest room? Someone is going to need a new porch! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390276558.290166.jpg

I got 260 oz. packed up and ready to roll out tomorrow. Let's all say a prayer to the beer goddess Ninkasi that everyone's packages arrive intact!

My Swap and eMAW are both out for delivery today. I should also be getting a shipment Austin Homebrew this afternoon. Great day for beer!

Hmmmm. Don't think mine has shipped yet but idk. Trying to hold out from restocking at the shop until I get 2 packages on the way to me at some point.

Mine will be landing on the east coast on Saturday

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah thought I was waiting for the cold to break to ship my box but looks like it is only getting worse...

Psycotte really needs to double check his front door...I wouldn't ruin the surprise if I wasn't so worried about the weather...

I live a couple towns over and theres a 20inch drift against my door...after 10 hours of snow and we have another...12-14 hours left?!? WTF!?

Hope he gets that baby inside before it freezes!

Hey TheMan, would you consider extending the deadline to next week? Temps near me will be below freezing for the next 4-5 days and last thing i would want is my package sitting on a truck over the weekend and cracking/freezing.

Also for the fact of packages coming IN to the north/east not freezing.

The snow is ridiculous here. What's worse is the response of the towns. No trucks out at all here until about an hour ago. Inexcusable.

At least where I went to school upstate they were prepared for the 250+ inches we got every winter. An inch or two around here and people start driving like the world is ending. Maybe put away the corvette assclowns.

At least you guys are getting snow, we are gonna be in another drought. Our ski season is nothing this year

My box is all packed up, but I might wait til closer to the deadline because I'd rather not lose any beer to freezing temps going out to the East coast.

My box is all packed up, but I might wait til closer to the deadline because I'd rather not lose any beer to freezing temps going out to the East coast.

I didn't get mine out today as planned, due to weather. I'm concerned about cold too. My box is going from one cold place to another....

I didn't get mine out today as planned, due to weather. I'm concerned about cold too. My box is going from one cold place to another....

I didn't ship today either because the snow. Mine is heading to the mid South so I should be good shipping tomorrow.

At least you guys are getting snow, we are gonna be in another drought. Our ski season is nothing this year

SKI SEASON IN NEVADA!?

Out today for delivery on the 28th.

Mine should be delivered Thursday

Hate to be that guy but im sure i talk for most of us easterners (nickfern, psycotte, initybrew, dotjerdot, coldcrash, bigmike99). If you are our partners i for one wont be upset with a spoiled surprise notice when my box is here, well have freezing temps for the next 6 days and would like to drink the wonderful beer you are sending!!

Cheers guys, be safe!

Agree with Johnny here. Last thing I want to do is leave a box outside for a few hours if I'm not home and come home to frozen brews/broken bottles.

Maybe theman could give a heads up to guys if he has tracking when packages will be delivered. Wouldn't ruin the surprise really but it would be extra work. As long as we don't have a beertastrophe I'm cool.

Psycotte really needs to double check his front door...I wouldn't ruin the surprise if I wasn't so worried about the weather...

I'm concerned. I saw a fedex guy in the neighborhood yesterday but he didn't come to me. There is no notice or anything on my porch and def no box..:(

I hope he didn't deliver to wrong party....

Latest posts

Back