Swap-O-Rama #3, ANTI LOCAL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a package from TheMan! Looks like we traded this time! Super excited to break into these brews, putting a couple in an ice bath right now! THANKS!!!!

Glad they are safe! Hope you enjoy them all, I really went for all varieties I could find...two anti heros though, cause one is not enough.

I have photo confirmation of a delivery from SWMBO. I literally have never had a single one of these but someone certainly knows that I'm a fan of hops. 5 o'clock can't get here fast enough.

Hop crisis... mmmmmm....

Glad they are safe! Hope you enjoy them all, I really went for all varieties I could find...two anti heros though, cause one is not enough.

Got a buddy coming over to drink, one anti-hero is already gone through an ice bath and is in the fridge, along with 2 other beers!

There are some awesome hauls coming in! Good job everyone. I keep checking fed ex for updates on the package that left my place yesterday just to make sure there is no breakage. So far, so good.

I hope my guy likes hops.....

For the moment, there are only 3 boxes that I don't know what is going on with. The rest are either shipped or in transit. Great job guys!

I found it kinda ridiculous that somebody picks up the package and for 3 days is not able to let anyone know what's the status...just sayin...

I found it kinda ridiculous that somebody picks up the package and for 3 days is not able to let anyone know what's the status...just sayin...

I agree... Unless they are busy trying to package up the extremely bountiful box they are going to send me.

He should at least let us know, but ill stick up for the guy. He has some personal stuff going on. He will come through and post up.

My first taste of my bounty!

ForumRunner_20130808_184152.jpg

Didn't last long....

ForumRunner_20130808_184327.jpg

Got a replacement all packed up just gotta print a shipping label and its back on the road in the morning

According to my Fed Ex tracking info, someone in SD should be getting their box tomorrow. I didn't realize they delivered residential ground on Saturday, but it looks like they do. :ban:

According to my Fed Ex tracking info, someone in SD should be getting their box tomorrow. I didn't realize they delivered residential ground on Saturday, but it looks like they do. :ban:

Fed ex home delivery delivers saturday. However, they do not deliver on monday.

Mine arrived in great shape! I don't have much time to really take a look at what I've got here on my lunch break, but it looks good and I'm excited to try it.

20130809_1154461-60753.jpg

Mine arrived in great shape! I don't have much time to really take a look at what I've got here on my lunch break, but it looks good and I'm excited to try it.

20130809_1154461-60753.jpg

Flower power and Resin are awesome East coast IPAS.
Pumpking is awesomely...straight pumpkin pie, more of a desert beer. Keep that in mind.

IMMORT ALE! lol thats a great one also. VERy complex, serve it slightly chilled and let it warm, the maple comes right out!! Delicious!!

Looks like my package arrived in Vegas this morning...making its way east slowly but surely.

Flower power and Resin are awesome East coast IPAS.
Pumpking is awesomely...straight pumpkin pie, more of a desert beer. Keep that in mind.

IMMORT ALE! lol thats a great one also. VERy complex, serve it slightly chilled and let it warm, the maple comes right out!! Delicious!!

Thinking about drinking me some resin right now. You will love that one

Back