Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This woman was lonely as Thanksgiving was approaching. She didn't want to celebrate alone and fancied a bit of adventure, so she posted an ad in the local newspaper that read: "Looking for man to share Thanksgiving with these qualifications: Won't beat me up, won't run away from me, is great in bed."

She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but none of the men who called took her fancy.

Then one day her doorbell rang. When she opened the door, there was a man there with no arms and no legs.

He said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the woman asked, "What makes you think you're great in bed?"

Bob replied, "I rang the door bell, didn't I?"

A duck walks into a pharmacy, approaches the pharmacist, and says "Got any grapes?"
The pharmacist says "No."
The duck, disappointed, leaves the pharmacy.
The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy, approaches the pharmacist, and says "Got any grapes?"
The pharmacist again say "No."
The goes on for four more days.
After the sixth day the duck walks into the pharmacy, approaches the pharmacist, and says "Got any grapes?"
The pharmacist, getting angry, replies "Look, I told you yesterday, I'm telling you today, 'We don't have any grapes, and if you ask again I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!.'"
The following day the duck come into the pharmacy, and asks the pharmacist "Got any nails?"
The pharmacist replies "No."
The duck says "Good, got any grapes?"

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "do you know how to drive this thing?"
Ha! Haven't thought of that in ages, but was one of my all time favorites. I heard it (in England, maybe that accounts for the difference) as:

Two fish are in a tank.

One says to the other, "I'll drive, you run the guns."

A few days after xmas, a mother working in the kitchen was listening to her son playing with his new toy planes in the living room. She heard him talking; "all of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now cause this is not a through trip, and all of you sons of bitches who are getting on , get your asses on the plane, cause were leaving!" The mother went in and told her son, "we don't use that kind of language in this house. now I want you to go to your room for two hours. When you come out, you may play with your planes, but I want you to use nicer language."

Two hours later, her son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his planes. soon the plane stopped the the mother heard her son say, "all passengers who are disembarking the plane, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We tank you for flying with us today and hope that your will fly with us again soon. Those of you just boarding, we ask that you stow all of your carry on items under the seat in front of you. Remember there is no smoking. We hope that you will all have a pleasant and relaxing flight with us today. For those of you who are pissed off because of the two-hour delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen."

only place I could find where this is even close to being on-topic. maybe the Dogs thread. I'll leave it here until someone complains

the Howdy, last night, right after we got into bed for the night: Arooo! Arooo!
(translation: I gotta pee, Daddy!)

Me: you were JUST OUT! Ok, Google, Grog's light on. (muttering) What the fu**, dog?

Google (after turning on the light):

https://books.google.com/books/abou...9gl9QSDSv9ealsRkbnd0jig8lO3ZStugZEPOWVObCMI_g

Last edited:
That's hilarious...and also why I make sure my phone requires my unlock for Google to do absolutely anything since I have 3 small ones at home...who routinely yell at Alexa to play their favorite show whenever we leave the room.

Our WiFi is hotspotted from our phones, so the Internet is only "on" when we expressly activate it...#winning

JOKE:
My son asked me why I was whispering so quietly.

I told him I thought the NSA was listening. He laughed. I laughed. Alexa laughed.

it's only the Howdy, the BigHair and me, so no need to lock the internet.

I just gotta be more careful using multiple commands

also, Google actually started reciting that synopsis: "Once upon a time there was a **bleep* dog named Poona..."

Last edited:
I lost my job. Well I didn’t lose it, I know where it is, there’s just some other guy doing it now.

blah blah blah

I lost my girlfriend. Well I did not really lose her.

-Bobcat Goldthwait

Those lines are from George Carlin's "Apartment 2C". I remember seeing it when it was on TV in the 80s.

1) How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but the light has to really want to change

2) How many Jewish grandmothers does it take to change a light bulb?

None... "I'll just sit here in the dark!"

3) How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two, but they have to be really tiny

My best all around YO MAMA joke is...

YO MAMA so fat...that when she gets on the dance floor...THE BAND SKIPS! LOL!

A bear and a rabbit were taking a dump next to a tree.

The bear looks over to the bunny and asks "Do you ever have problems with **** sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit says "No, why do you ask?"

The bear picked up the bunny and wiped his butt.

My best all around YO MAMA joke is...

YO MAMA so fat...that when she gets on the dance floor...THE BAND SKIPS! LOL!

A bear and a rabbit were taking a dump next to a tree.

The bear looks over to the bunny and asks "Do you ever have problems with **** sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit says "No, why do you ask?"

The bear picked up the bunny and wiped his butt.
Most millennials won't get that to mama joke cause they never saw a record much less a record player skip.

Latest posts

Back