Stone Cold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanzerBanana

Reaction score
So I finally got around to picking up some Stone beer. After ages of the gargoyle staring me down as I passed by, I finally decided "new beer day"!

Picked up the Levitation Ale, Smoked Porter, and Ruination. On the levitation now. It's quite good. The label's right, so much flavor it doesn't taste 4.4%abv

I am eager to see if the Ruination lives up to it's name.:mug::mug:

PanzerBanana said:
So I finally got around to picking up some Stone beer. After ages of the gargoyle staring me down as I passed by, I finally decided "new beer day"!

Picked up the Levitation Ale, Smoked Porter, and Ruination. On the levitation now. It's quite good. The label's right, so much flavor it doesn't taste 4.4%abv

I am eager to see if the Ruination lives up to it's name.:mug::mug:

Just make sure you give your taste buds a rest after the Ruinnation, you're gonna want to give that smoked porter your undivided attention. You're in for a real treat!

Hehe. Yeah uber hopped beers I always have well apart from anything else, or have them after lighter fare.

I haven't even had my coffee yet, but now I wanna pop the porter. lol

Back