stir bars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_Roqk

Reaction score
I'm in need of some stir bars. Atleast 4- 1 3/8" and 2- 2" bars. I've looked online and most places have a minimum order between $25- $50. I've also looked at morebeer.com and don't want to spend that much money.

Maybe if there is enough interest, then I wouldn't mind buying some in bulk and sending them out. Let me know what's out there.

Northern Brewer sells them, they're just listed not on the website...

Call and order some - pick up some specialty grains or fancy yeasts or something to fill their minimum...

Thanks gents. I just ordered the stir bars from onlinesciencemall.com

38x8mm Magnetic Stir Bar
4 $3.69 $14.76

51 x 8mm Stir Bar w/Pivot Ring
2 $4.65 $9.30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $24.06
Shipping (USPS First-Class): $5.15

Order Total: $29.21

I thought it was a pretty good deal! Thanks to you HarvInSTL!

the_Roqk said:
I thought it was a pretty good deal! Thanks to you HarvInSTL!

I am pretty happy with mine. Decent price on them, shipping was reasonable and they ship from AL so I had mine in two days after they shipped. Only downside was that I ordered mine on Thursday evening and they didn't ship until Monday morning. Other than that I have been 100% happy with that company.

Back