started on my new brew house today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chady74

Reaction score
well i started on the new broke ass brew house i al most have the floor done
i will start framing tomorow or sunday

brew house

Chady, I don't think you have enough posts for it to work. I think you have to have 50 or so... in order for the code to work correctly to post pics.

i transferd the pic to ohio brewers group i cant get to post for some reason well i did get the floor done and now time to put the walls up

i transferd the pic to ohio brewers group i cant get to post for some reason well i did get the floor done and now time to put the walls up

You have no friends or group memberships according to your profile. Use this topic to get yourself 50 posts.

We've been through this before.

1: Unless you have X number of posts, your picture will not show up.

2: If you are a premium member or moderator/admin, you can still see the picture.

3: If you are a non-premium member, you don't see pics from under-X posts new users.

thank you for geting that pic up for me i will have more this week that was 2 days worth of work by my self the floor is now done and i did start the walls today i hope to have under roof next weekend

i will i have only been brewing a short time but we have a small house and the wife is geting tired of the brew stuff takin up room in the house so she told me to build a place for it

easiest way for pics is to set up a Photobucket account (free). load your pics on PB, click on and copy the "direct link" tag and paste it on this thread. They won't be actual pictures for us to see, but there will be links for us to click on and check them out. When you hit your fifty posts, then you can load them from your gallery.
tom

sorry ihave not posted school and life got in the way for a short time but i will post new pix sone as i find the camera i have the walls up the roof on and the siding up 3/4 of the insulation in so there has been work done

Latest posts

Back